Scars are a constant reminders of the things happened to you. Skin is like a seamless organ and a tiny scar or tear can do drastic effects on it. It is easy to hide or conceal a scar if it is smaller in size but nobody likes appearance of a big huge scar on the areas that are pretty visible. Scars can be caused by any injury, burn or surgery. Some scars get faded over time with the help of scar creams but it takes time to show the results. Laser surgery for scar remains the best option if you want immediate results. Laser can help you to reduce the size and change the appearance of your scar.
When you should opt for laser scar removal surgery?
- If you have tried using scar removal creams but the results were not significant.
- If the scar is too old to treat with medications.
- If the appearance of your scars is making you feel insecure.
- If you want to get rid of the scar immediately.
What is the procedure of Laser scar removal surgery?
- Laser scar removal is an outpatient procedure.
- Your surgeon will mark the area that needs to be treated.
- Local anesthesia is given to the patient to avoid any kind of discomfort.
- It becomes necessary to wear eye protecting glasses to keep yourself protected if the surgery is going to take place on your face.
- The surrounded healthy skin around the scar will get covered with the help of towels to protect it.
- The dermatologist will use a tool that seems like a wand that emits laser rays in a required frequency from its head on the required region.
- A cooling solution will be applied frequently to prevent burning.
- Your doctor will apply a dressing over the region to keep in protected from any harm.
- Depending on your scars, you might need more than one session to get the desired results.
Preparation before surgery
- It is necessary to get some test done before this procedure
- discuss all your expectations and prior health issues with your surgeon
- You should avoid smoking few weeks prior to surgery for an early recovery
- Do not take blood thinning medication prior and after the surgery
- If feeling any discomfort take the only painkillers that are suggested by your surgeon.
- It is necessary to keep your skin healthy and avoid sunburn at any cost as laser cannot be performed on a sunburn skin
What can you expect from your surgery?
Laser scar removal takes time to show results. Results depend on the sessions of laser scar removal, the appearance of scar and for how long it has been on the skin.
Why choose dezire clinic for your laser scar removal surgery?
Dezire clinic has been in the field of cosmetic and surgical procedure for years now. We use the latest technology available in the market to give you a high class services. Dezire is known for maintaining an impeccable level of hygiene for a safe experience of our clients. We maintain confidentiality in our works to ensure that you will have a comfortable experience with us. You can call us on 9717470550 or you can email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book your free consultation