Are you looking for Laser Gynecomastia surgery in Lucknow?
Gynecomastia stands for an excess of growth of breast tissues in the males. This condition can affect the patient’s mental health in adverse manner. The enlargement of chest muscles caused by Gynecomastia is benign in nature. Gynecomastia can occur in one as well as both of the breasts. The condition can cause two issues first is development of the glandular tissues and second is increased amount of fat tissues in the chest. This condition can lead to insecurity and social anxiety in the patients.
Possible causes behind Gynecomastia issue
- The main reason behind this condition is sudden increase in the estrogen hormone that is present in lower amounts in a male body.
- Consumption of certain medication can also lead to this issue.
- Drug abuse also leads to man boobs condition
- Liver and kidney dysfunction
What is laser Gynecomastia surgery?
Laser Gynecomastia is an advanced method of removing fat tissues from the chest region without causing much trauma. It is a safer method. In this procedure fatty tissues are destroyed with the help of the heat of the laser and then the skin also gets tightened. In most of the patients there is less amount of fat in the chest area but more fat is present of armpit and pectoral area and that makes it important to remove that fat to give a proper contour to your chest area. This surgery is painless and scars less and gives immediate on table results.
What is the procedure of Laser Gynecomastia surgery?
- This surgery does not require hospitalization.
- You will not feel pain in your surgery as you will be operated under general or local anesthesia depending on your weight and your grade of Gynecomastia.
- A tiny incision will be made near both of your nipples and with the help of that incision; a laser emitting wand is inserted in the chest that melts down the fat present in the chest area.
- With a cannula a suction device the melted fat is suctioned out from the chest.
- Then your glandular tissue also gets removed from the chest with the help of a forceps.
- After completion of your surgery, a medical dressing is applied around the chest.
Aftercares post your Gynecomastia surgery?
- Wear your compression garment at least for a month after your surgery.
- You should only take the painkillers that are prescribed by your doctor if feeling discomfort.
- You cannot do any high intensity workout because your chest muscles needs time to relax and heal.
- Take a simple diet and keep yourself hydrated. Take enough rest before returning to your daily life activities.
Why choose dezire clinic for your Gynecomastia procedure?
Looking for cosmetic treatment in Lucknow, Laser Manboobs Surgery in Lucknow Dezire clinic has been in the field of cosmetic and surgical procedure for years now. We use the latest technology available in the market to give you a high class services. Dezire is known for maintaining an impeccable level of hygiene for a safe experience of our clients. We maintain confidentiality in our works to ensure that you will have a comfortable experience with us. You can call us on 9717470550 or you can email us at (email@example.com) to book your free consultation.