Are you looking for a treatment option for your corns and calluses?
What are the symptoms of corns and calluses?
- A rough, thick patch of skin
- A raised, hardened bump
- Under-skin tenderness or soreness
- Skin that is flaky, dry, or waxy
When should you see a dermatologist for corn and calluses removal?
What are the Causes of corns and calluses?
- Wearing shoes and socks that are too small- Tight shoes and high heels can cause foot squeezing. If your shoes are too small, your foot may slide and grind against the shoe. Inside the shoe, your foot may potentially rub against a seam or stitch. Socks that don’t fit properly might also be an issue.
- Socks are being omitted-Wearing shoes and sandals without socks might create foot friction.
- Playing an instrument or working with hand tools- Calluses on the hands can develop as a consequence of repetitive pressure from activities such as playing instruments, using hand tools, or even writing with a pen.
- Having a tendency to grow corn- Genetics may be to blame for the kind of corns and calluses that occurs on non-weight-bearing regions such as the soles and palms.
What treatment does our dermatologist recommend for treating corns and calluses?
What precautions are important after the corn and calluses removal procedure?
Why is Dezire clinic the Best clinic for your corn and calluses removal procedure in India?
We are firm believer of transparency. With us you get what you see
Dezire Clinic Ahmedabad
Dezire Clinic Bangalore
Dezire Clinic Delhi
3, Block C 6, Safdarjung Development Area, Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110016
Dezire Clinic Pune
Dezire Clinic Gurgaon
Dezire Clinic Surat
M/7, dental plus, Jolley square, Ram chawk, Ghod dod road, Near st Xaviers school, Surat 395001