Are you looking for Laser Gynecomastia surgery in Ahmedabad?
What is Gynecomastia?
It is a medical condition that occurs in men. In this condition a man’s chest starts to swell because of the increased amount of fat and glandular tissue which gives the chest the appearance of female breast. The most basic reason behind this condition is an increased level of estrogen in a man’s body or decreased level of testosterone hormone and sometimes both. It can make man insecure about their masculinity and can also create issues for them in holding a social conversation or relationship. A permanent solution for treating this issue is Laser Gynecomastia surgery.
Why Gynecomastia occurs?
- Due to hormonal changes in pubertal age.
- Medications of prostate cancer.
- Consumption of certain drugs
- Consumption of junk food on an excess level
- Taking steroids
- Chronic diseases like liver and kidney dysfunction.
Why you should opt for Laser Gynecomastia surgery
- If your grade is increasing day by day
- If you feel insecure about your chest size
- There is no scarring and pain in the surgery
- Instant on table results
- No visible signs of surgery after it’s done
- Freedom to wear your favorite clothing
What is the procedure of Laser Gynecomastia surgery?
- You will have to get few necessary tests done.
- You will be given general or local anesthesia according to your grade and weight.
- Grade in Gynecomastia refers to the extent of enlargement. There are four grades of Gynecomastia and the increased grade means the increased chest size.
- The area that needs to be removed fat from will be marked.
- Around your nipple the surgeon will do a small incision and through that incision a laser emitting wand will be inserted.
- This wand works by emitting Laser that melts down the fat.
- With the help of a suctioning device called cannula the melted fat gets extracted.
- After extracting the fat the gland tissue also gets removed from the chest.
- After completing the procedure a dressing will be applied on the treated region.
What are the precautions you should take after your surgery?
- Take only prescribed painkillers.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol for few days after the surgery.
- Take antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medication for an early recovery.
- Eat healthy and light food.
- Do not do any activity that involves stretching your arms up or lifting heavy weight.
- Wear your compression garment for at least 1 month.
What can you expect after your Laser Gynecomastia surgery?
The laser Gynecomastia surgery is safe and minimally invasive in nature. It gives results that are on table which means you will be able to see the changes just after your surgery. You might have to wait for a few weeks for swelling from the surgery to subside and get the desired results.
Why choose dezire clinic for your Gynecomastia procedure?
Looking for cosmetic treatment in Ahmedabad, Laser Manboobs Surgery in Ahmedabad, Dezire clinic has been in the field of cosmetic and surgical procedure for years now. We use the latest technology available in the market to give you a high class services. Dezire is known for maintaining an impeccable level of hygiene for a safe experience of our clients. We maintain confidentiality in our works to ensure that you will have a comfortable experience with us. You can call us on 9711162746 or you can email us at (email@example.com) to book your free consultation. Visit at our centre Address: b/H H, K House, 4, Kailash Soceity, Ashram Rd, opposite Bata Showroom, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009