If you have got flab’s or excess skin in your abdomen and after doing too much workout and diet you are not able to reduce fat from these areas. Then you can consider for abdominal tummy tuck if you want to reduce fat from your abdominal areas.
Abdominal tummy tuck surgery makes your abdominal muscles flat and removes extra fat and skin and tightens your abdominal wall also. Abdominal tummy tuck is not same as liposuction, although you may choose to get liposuction along with a tummy tuck.
Who can go for abdominal tummy tuck surgery?
- All men and women who are in good health can go for abdominal tummy tuck surgery.
- Women who have several pregnancies, this procedure is useful for tightening their abdominal muscles and reducing their skin.
- You have excessive fat deposited on your belly areas
Who cannot go for tummy tuck?
If you are planning to get pregnant until you have children, you have to postpone your tummy tuck. Vertical muscles are tightened during tummy tuck surgery these can be separated after pregnancy.
How tummy tuck surgery is done?
- You will be given intravenous sedation along with general anesthesia before your surgery.
- A horizontally-oriented incision is given in the area between the pubic hairline and navel.
- Through this incision, weakened abdominal muscles are repaired and sutured while excess fat, tissue and skin are removed.
- For removing excess skin in the upper abdomen a second incision may be needed around the navel.
- Sutures, skin adhesives, tapes or clips are used for closing the skin incision
What will be the result of your tummy tuck?
Your tummy tuck procedure will give you a flat, firm abdominal contour that is more proportionate with your body type and weight.
How much time will you need to recover from tummy tuck?
Dressings or bandages may be applied to your incisions, and you may be wrapped in an elastic bandage or a compression garment to minimize your swelling and to support your abdomen as it heals.
If you are planning to go for tummy tuck, you can visit Dezire Clinic; we will provide you with the best treatment option available for you.