The Information that I am going to share is at the best of my knowledge and the sources I have taken are from various media outlets and the information available on internet. I am not trying to defame anybody by any means in this blog/video is purely for knowledge purpose. So sit tight and enjoy the Blog/video.
Insight on her Life.
- Mrs. Priyanka Chopra Jonas was born on 18 July 1982 in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand.
- She is an Indian actress, Singer, film producer, and former Miss India world winner in the year 2000.
- She started her big-screen career in the year 2002 with the Tamil movie Thamizhan opposite superstar Vijay later on her Bollywood debut happened in 2003 with the movie Hero opposite Sunny Deol.
- She is indulged in many philanthropy work and actively contributes in programmes of UNICEF and works as a child ambassador for the year 2010 she also works for PETA and promotes ethical treatment for animals worldwide.
- She got India’s fourth-highest civilian award Padma Shri in 2016 for her contribution in the field of arts.
How she transformed her looks?
Mrs. Priyanka Chopra Jonas is not only famous for her beauty but also for her professionalism in acting. She is such a talented actress with a versatile persona she always makes headlines worldwide with her comments and for her looks and her aesthetic transformation gained the attention of the netizens that how she transformed so here are some of the cosmetic procedures that she had gone through to look attractive.
- Rhinoplasty/ Nose Job
- Priyanka Chopra openly accepted about her rhinoplasty/ Nose job in her book “Unfinished” in which she said of getting polyp in her nose due to which she had a surgery but the results were horrible that’s why she did revision surgery to get the perfect nose.
- She didn’t accept the other two treatments but her young and attractive looks in her age might be hiding the reality of how she gets that.
Some insights of the Cosmetic Procedures:
BOTOX: These are some chemicals that are used to reduce skin wrinkles by relaxing the nerves of the face resulting in reduced forehead lines or Crow’s feet. These drugs are primarily meant to relax muscle contraction, which ultimately helps in getting wrinkle-free skin.
Complexion: For Improving her skin colour she might have done some treatments to brighten her skin, treatments like skin rejuvenation through lasers, and after that constant application of some creams.
Nose Job (Rhinoplasty): In this procedure, the surgeon alters the shape of the Nose because of various reasons such as if the patient has breathing issues or for some aesthetic enhancement here Priyanka Chopra gone through this procedure to get rid of polyps.
Role of diet and Exercise:
- She revealed in several shows around the world that she is a Foodie in fact she loves eating spicy food and her favorite cuisine is Indian because of its spiciness and different flavors that just melts in the mouth, her all-time favorite is Parantha whenever she gets time to come to India the first thing she prefers to eat is Parantha.
- Due to her strong Metabolism she doesn’t gain weight and fat quickly like some other foodies and her fitness mantra is to work out when you feel like doing it as her weight is almost maintained thanks to her metabolism. She does have a workout routine and usually workout in the morning to burn those extra calories that she put in.
- Normally her morning starts with a coffee and then she prefers having Indian food on the table for breakfast if it’s south Indian like Idli, Dosa, and all then she gets the perfect start and for the dinner, she loves having soup as it is light.
She loves doing skipping in the workout as she is doing it since her childhood she never skips that while working out.