What are various methods of Non-surgical fat removal?
Thanks to technological advancements, it is now possible to eliminate resistant fat cells and alter the body’s shape without surgery. That implies that you may eliminate fat from different parts of your body without having intrusive surgery. The non-surgical fat removal techniques often leave no scars and don’t need much time to heal. There are several FDA-approved techniques that produce rapid outcomes that are essentially permanent. The most popular non-surgical fat loss techniques are listed below. These methods are best chosen by those people who want to lose a moderate amount of weight.
- This is one of the most opted procedures for non-surgical fat removal methods.
- The procedure takes place with the use of two paddle-like devices that holds your skin in between.
- The procedure can last from 30 min to 60 min which the device will cool down the fat to destroy it and the broken fat cells get removed from the body’s natural elimination process.
- It takes 15 to 20 days to get the drastic changes you hoped for.
- If you are not able to reduce fat from areas like the abdomen, chin, and thighs then opting for this method can help you to achieve that result.
- Some people need more than one session of cool sculpting to get the desirable results.
- Weight loss with ultrasound
- In this procedure, the ultrasound rays are the main component that works by liquefying the fat before its removal with the help of a cannula.
- The ultrasound method is a gentler way of removing the fat because a doctor can easily move the cannula under the skin to remove the fat, unlike liposuction, which involves removing the un liquified dense fat with the aid of larger cannulas. This method is intended for fat reduction rather than weight loss.
- This method is mostly used to eliminate fat from the abdomen, thighs, and waist in areas that are difficult to lose weight by changing one’s diet and exercising.
- Laser lipolysis for fat reduction-
- This method resembles the cool sculpting method but instead of freezing the fat, it gets melted with the help of laser rays. The laser rays are applied to melt down the stubborn fat.
- To destroy the fat cells, a method based on light is utilized. The heat produced by the light causes the fat cells to burst, which then causes the fat cells to be destroyed.
- This technique is an option if you want to eliminate the fat in your thighs, back, and abdominal region. It is also suggested for those with bulges that are evident on their belly and flanks. Most individuals who do this want to give their bodies desirable shape, but if you’re trying to lose a lot of weight, this might not be the best option for you.
- This treatment takes anything from 30 minutes to an hour.
Why choose the dezire clinic for your non-surgical fat removal procedures?
Dezire clinic has been in the field of cosmetic and surgical procedures for years now. We use the latest technology available in the market to give you a high-class service. Dezire is known for maintaining an impeccable level of hygiene for a safe experience for our clients. We maintain confidentiality in our work to ensure you will have a comfortable experience with us. You can call us at 9717470550 or you can email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book your free consultation.