Male breast or Gynecomastia is a condition that has been a cause of concern for so many men all around the world. This condition causes a male chest to appear like female breast due to the increased amount of fat in chest area and the glandular tissue that has been increased in the size. Due to this condition so many men shy away from meeting people and it can lead to drastic decrease in self-confidence. The most common reason of this condition is increased amount of estrogen hormone that can happen due to any health conditions or misbalance in the body.
When to opt for male breast removal procedure?
- If the changes in diet or exercise routine did not help you with your condition.
- You feel insecure and under-confident due to the appearance of your chest.
- If you are not able to wear the clothes that you like.
- If the grade of your Gynecomastia is too huge to be treated by simple lifestyle changes.
What is the procedure of male breast removal?
- You have to take a consultation before undergoing a surgery to discuss your expectations, medical history and grade of Gynecomastia with the surgeon.
- Your surgery will be performed under general anesthesia.
- A small incision will be made around your areola and through that your glandular tissue will be removed and then a wand will be inserted through the incision that will emit lasers to melt down the fat around the chest area.
- This fat can be removed with the help of a suction device called cannula from your chest region.
- The incision will be stitched after the surgery and you will be given a compression garment to keep the area safe and protected.
What are the precautions after the Manboobs surgery?
- Take anti-inflammatory and antibiotics given by your surgeon after your surgery.
- If you feel any discomfort or pain, you can take painkillers but before taking it consult your surgeon.
- Avoid lifting your arms up or lifting any heavy object.
- Eat healthy food and take plenty of rest to recover faster.
- Wear compression garment till the time you are advised to wear it.
Can Gynecomastia return after the surgery?
If you have got the procedure done by a highly experienced surgeon then there are no chances of this condition to return.
What is life after the Gynecomastia surgery?
This procedure gives you freedom to wear your favorite clothing or even go shirtless when you want to. Even when the results are immediate, it takes some time for swelling to go away and get your desired results.
Why choose dezire clinic for your Gynecomastia procedure?
Looking for cosmetic treatment in Delhi, Dezire clinic has been in the field of cosmetic and surgical procedure for years now. We use the latest technology available in the market to give you a high class services. Dezire is known for maintaining an impeccable level of hygiene for a safe experience of our clients. We maintain confidentiality in our works to ensure that you will have a comfortable experience with us. You can call us on 9717470550 or you can email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book your free consultation.