Why to opt for Laser Gynecomastia surgery?
Gynecomastia has been a very embarrassing issue for so many men out there. It is a condition that makes the chest of men appears like a women’s breast. There are various reasons for the occurrence of this condition such as hormonal misbalance, hereditary patterns, and dietary changes or any long term health condition. Depending on the grade of your Gynecomastia, it can be pretty embarrassing to wear clothing items that perfectly fits your chest. Laser Gynecomastia surgery is one of the most opted method for the permanent solution of Gynecomastia. This method is able to deliver instant results that are long term.
Who should opt for laser Gynecomastia surgery?
- If the grade of your Gynecomastia has increased to a level that seems unusual.
- If medications has not delivered the desired results.
- If dietary changes and changes in exercise routine has not delivered the required results.
- If you are insecure about the way your chest appears.
- If your condition is not letting you wear the clothing of your choice.
What is the procedure of laser Gynecomastia surgery?
- Before your surgery, you should have a discussion with your doctor about your condition, expectations from the surgery and any medical condition that you have been treated for or getting a treatment for right now.
- Your surgeon will decide depending on the grade of your Gynecomastia and your weight whether you should be operated under general or local anesthesia.
- Your doctor will make a small incision on your areola part and from there the glandular tissues will be removed.
- After removing the glands Laser rays with the help of a wand like tool will be inserted in your chest that will melt the fat present in the chest area.
- This melted fat gets suctioned out to keep you a naturally masculine looking chest.
- And in cases of excess fat and tissue, your surgeon might perform an excision.
- If you have to undergo excision procedure than you might also have to get your nipples and areola repositioned
What is the required care after the treatment?
- Your doctor will tell you to stop smoking few weeks prior your surgery and you have to avoid smoking for few weeks even after your surgery.
- Avoid lifting your arms up or lifting heavy objects, so that there will not be any pressure on your chest.
- You can take painkillers if you feel any discomfort after your surgery but it should be prescribed by your doctor.
- Take plenty of rest, eat healthy anti-inflammatory food to get back to your normal life routine sooner.
What is life after Gynecomastia surgery?
You will get on table results after the surgery that means you will be able to see changes just after the procedure but it needs time for swelling to subside and for your chest to appear normal. But after the recovery period you can easily wear whatever you like and there is no way that anyone can notice that you have undergone a surgery for your chest.
Why choose dezire clinic for your Laser Gynecomastia surgery?
Looking for cosmetic treatment in Delhi, Dezire clinic has been in the field of cosmetic and surgical procedure for years now. We use the latest technology available in the market to give you a high class services. Dezire is known for maintaining an impeccable level of hygiene for a safe experience of our clients. We maintain confidentiality in our works to ensure that you will have a comfortable experience with us. You can call us on 9717470550 or you can email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book your free consultation.