The Information that I am going to share is at the best of my knowledge and the sources I have taken are from various media outlets and the information available on internet. I am not trying to defame anybody by any means in this blog/video is purely for knowledge purpose. So sit tight and Enjoy the Blog/video.
Insight on her Life.
- Karisma Kapoor was born on 25 June 1974 in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She is an Indian actress, Singer, film producer, and former Miss India world winner in the year 2000.
- She started her big-screen career in the year 1991 at the age of 17 with the movie “Prem Qaidi” opposite debutant Harish Kumar later on she gave several hits on the big screen and there was no going back afterward.
- She won many filmfare awards for her acting and did philanthropy work various times whether it is funding for 2004 Earthquake victims or supporting the Being Human foundation she never hesitated to come forward and help others.
- She left her regular studies to pursue acting for supporting her family financially. Who knew at that time that this 17- year old would rule Bollywood for a decade.
How she transformed her looks?
Karisma Kapoor, a face which was every director’s first preference for their films during the 90s and early 2000s known for her dazzling looks and smile and maintaining it in 47 years of age is somehow nothing more than a miracle the facial appearance that she has now as speculated is because of some cosmetic treatments that are mentioned over here.
- Rhinoplasty/ Nose Job
- Karisma Kapoor publicly never accepted the fact of going under the knife but her changed and enhanced looks reveal the truth that she is shadowing.
- So let’s dig out some of the facts and authenticity of the claims that she made about never going under the knife despite her changed looks that everybody can observe and how the mentioned treatments work.
Some insights of the Cosmetic Procedures:
BOTOX: These are some chemicals that are used to reduce skin wrinkles by relaxing the nerves of the face resulting in reduced forehead lines or Crow’s feet. These drugs are primarily meant to relax muscle contraction, which ultimately helps in getting wrinkle-free skin that’s how she is keeping her skin wrinkle free.
Complexion: For Improving her skin colour she might have done some treatments to brighten her skin, treatments like skin rejuvenation through lasers, and after that constant application of some creams.
Nose Job (Rhinoplasty): In this procedure, the surgeon alters the shape of the Nose because of various reasons such as if the patient has breathing issues or for some aesthetic enhancement here Karisma Kapoor intensifed her facial features using this procedure.
Role of diet and Exercise:
- Like Priyanka chopra and several other actresses she is a foodie who believes in eating right at the right time but that doesn’t mean she eats junk her healthy eating habits help her a lot in maintaining her weight.
- She prefers Yoga to Exercise and maintains her regime to keep herself fit besides that she eats 6 to 7 small meals in a day to keep her calorie intake to the optimum.
- She mostly eats vegetarian foods but sometimes she has chicken and fish in her diet according to her daily protein requirements and has 2 egg whites daily as per some sources.
- She loves swimming as she finds it the best method of shedding those extra calories and she swims often despite her busy schedules.
- Though her favourite cuisine is Indian she avoids eating too many sugary items as much as possible and always has chia seeds in her diet to flush toxins out of the body.