Do you want to opt for Gynecomastia(Male breast reduction) surgery in India?
Gynecomastia, a disorder that affects many men worldwide, is quite common. The term “gynecomastia” refers to a disorder that causes a male chest to resemble a feminine one. The leading cause of this illness is an increase in estrogen, a hormone that gives women the feminine characteristics they need to develop. The good news is that it is curable. You will start feeling unconfident because of the issue and that can lead you to even skip social events altogether to avoid being around others. At the Dezire Clinic, we work to effectively and painlessly treat your problem at its source. The only effective and long-lasting alternative for treating gynecomastia is a surgical procedure.
Why may you think about having gynecomastia surgery?
- If you frequently experience chest-related insecurities.
- You deliberately avoid social events because you’re embarrassed by your condition.
- If regular exercise in the gym has not improved your problem.
- You tried using medications and supplements to treat the problem, but they were ineffective.
How is gynecomastia treated at the Dezire clinic?
- We provide you the option to speak with our surgeon in person so that you may discuss your problem and the outcomes you hope to achieve from your procedure.
- You can select between receiving treatment under general anesthesia and local anesthesia based on your preferences, weight, and grade.
- To make sure you are prepared for the operation, you might need to undergo a few required tests.
- With the use of a marker, the region that requires treatment will be identified.
- On each chest, there will be two incisions made around your areola and down the nipple.
- A laser-emitting wand will be put in the chest through this incision to assist in melting the fat.
- You may get rid of the melted fat using with the use of a cannula, or a suction tool, and the melted fat may be extracted.
- Vaser rays, which are ultrasonic rays that function similarly to a laser by melting the fat, are an option if you’d want to get your operation done that way.
- You also need to get rid of your glandular tissue.
- Some individuals’ gynecomastia is of higher severity than others and requires more skin tightening.
- To give your chest an even-contoured and tightened appearance, you can choose extra Renuvion skin tightening procedure.
How to take care of yourself after surgery?
- After the procedure, you must wear the dressing for at least three days.
- For thorough healing of your chest, you should continue wearing a compression garment for two months after the dressing is removed.
- Avoid doing any form of hard lifting or intense exercise.
- Take the course of treatment, which consists of an antibiotic, an anti-inflammatory drug, and an acid reducer, for a week.
What goals should you set for your gynecomastia procedure at the Dezire Clinic?
After your operation, you’ll see a difference straight soon, meaning you’ll receive benefits right away. To get an equitable effect, you should allow yourself ample time to recuperate and let the swelling go down naturally. You may wear whatever you want after the initial swelling goes down.
How much does gynecomastia surgery cost at the Dezire Clinic?
The price of gynecomastia varies from patient to patient at Dezire Clinic depending on the grade or severity of the male breast, the location of the procedure, and other criteria. If general anesthesia is required during surgery as opposed to local anesthesia, the cost of surgery will increase automatically. Choosing an extra tightening benefit might make your operation more expensive.
Why choose dezire clinic for your Gynecomastia surgery?
Looking for cosmetic treatment in Delhi, Dezire clinic has been in the field of cosmetic and surgical procedures for years now. We use the latest technology available in the market to give you high-class services. Dezire is known for maintaining an impeccable level of hygiene for a safe experience for our clients. We maintain confidentiality in our work to ensure that you will have a comfortable experience with us. You can call us at 9717470550 or you can email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book your free consultation.