The physical configuration of a human being matters a lot for doing various activities and it doesn’t only help in doing activities efficiently but an attractive physique boosts the confidence of the person as well, but when some kind of de-configuration such as in the case of Gynecomastia happens then the confidence hits the downward curve as in this condition the chest area of a man is deformed and starts looking like a female’s breast. Men who are suffering from Gynecomastia or man boobs are always hesitant in wearing a T-shirt and are forced to wear a loose shirt due to their deformed chest area. Men living in India and planning for Gynecomastia surgery nearby or in Pune, Maharashtra then the Dezire clinic for decades is doing Gynecomastia surgery in Pune at an affordable cost.
What is Gynecomastia and why it happens?
- Gynecomastia or man boobs is a condition in which the configuration of a male’s chest starts getting deformed and makes it look like a female’s breast. This condition can happen due to various reasons and some of them are mentioned here.
- The main reason for Gynecomastia is the imbalance between the levels of estrogen hormone. This condition usually affects the whole chest area but in some conditions, it affects only one chest area called unilateral Gynecomastia or man boobs. Gynecomastia is mainly seen in newborns, puberty, and older men.
- There are particularly two types of Gynecomastia affecting men in India and all over the world, Glandular and Fatty Gynecomastia, in glandular the gland and fat around the chest both are present whereas in the latter one the fat is the main cause behind getting the female type chest area.
How Gynecomastia surgery in Pune is done?
Gynecomastia surgery in Pune is done following the mentioned procedure:
- First, the marking is done after consulting with the patient over the area where excess tissue and fat are present.
- Anesthesia is provided either General or Local, according to the grade of Gynecomastia of the patient.
- Small incisions are made around the nipple-areolar region, and then the tumescent liquid is filled in to emulsify the fat and then VASER probe is used for breaking the tough fat and fibrous tissue
- Then with the help of a special cannula, they are moved in back and forth motion for loosening all the excess fat.
- The last step is the removal of the Breast gland from the chest area by enlarging the incision.
Who should go for Gynecomastia surgery?
The person whose condition cannot be corrected without surgery, and he is not suffering from a disease which can hamper the recovery or the person who doesn’t count in excessive smokers list or taking illicit drugs.
Benefits of Gynecomastia surgery in Pune:
Here are some of the benefits of Gynecomastia surgery:
- Regain of confidence.
- Masculine chest with good contours
- Back in the T-shirt fit.
- Can go shirtless on the beach.
Post-Man boobs Surgery recovery tips:
- Avoid driving for the first 24 hours of the surgery
- Avoid doing exercise for 1 to 2 weeks after your Gynecomastia surgery.
- Take antibiotics prescribed by the surgeon.