Men around the world hold more than 52% of the world’s population and most of them, being specific 60% of the world’s men are struggling from a condition is known as Gynecomastia or man boobs which makes a man’s chest looks like a female’s breast resulting in anxiety and discomfort, as it downgrades the aesthetics of the male person who is suffering from this condition. Most or Each one of those men who are suffering from this condition wants to get rid of that especially in India where people are getting more aware of these conditions they just want to get rid of this as soon as they can and that’s where the questions surrounding this condition starts bombarding them like What should be done? And what is the procedure of the surgery, cost, and much more so be patient and most of your questions will be closed after reading this post and if you are looking for gynecomastia surgery in Delhi then the best place to visit is the Dezire clinic where you can get the best treatment at an affordable cost.
What is Gynecomastia?
- It is a combination of two Greek words “Gyne” which means Female and “Mastes” which means Breast.
- Man Boobs or Gynecomastia is a condition in which the male chest looks like a female breast due to the enlargement of the breast tissue in men. It is prevalent among 60% of adolescent men.
- This condition is prevalent in Infants, men who are in puberty, and older age people. It can be bilateral or unilateral and it makes the nipple area protrude.
Types of Gynecomastia:
- Glandular: In this type, the enlargement of breast tissue is the main cause of getting Gynecomastia as the estrogen level in the male’s body surpasses the normal threshold.
- PseudoGynecomastia: In this, the fat percentage or obesity is the main cause behind getting this condition that’s why it is called pseudo which means false.
The procedure followed for Gynecomastia surgery:
For doing Gynecomastia surgery in Delhi the surgery is being done by DR. Prashant Yadav and the technique he uses is VASER HI-DEF liposuction to remove fat and after the successful removal of the required fat, gland removal is done.
- Firstly proper markings are done on the chest area, where the excess fat and glandular breast tissue are present.
- Local or General anesthesia is provided to the patient and incisions are made in the areolar region of the chest, Dr. Prashant Yadav uses the VASER HI-DEF liposuction technique to remove the fat from the body.
- The incision is enlarged now to remove the glandular tissue to avoid any chance of reoccurrence.
Benefits of Gynecomastia surgery:
- Aesthetic Improvement
- T-shirts can be wear without any fear
- No more social stigma
- A more masculine chest will be given
After going through the surgery you have to follow certain instructions that are mentioned over here or as suggested by your surgeon.
- Avoid lifting heavy weights after the surgery.
- Avoid gym workouts for 3-4 days or as suggested by your surgeon.
- Follow the instructions of your doctor properly.
- Avoid alcohol intake and smoking.
Cost of Gynecomastia surgery:
The cost of the surgery would depend upon various factors such as, anesthesia used, place at which treatment is being done, Grade of Gynecomastia, Qualification of the doctor, pre-health condition, etc. you can consult at Dezire clinic by dialing (9717470550) for knowing the best price according to your case.