Non-invasive fat reduction is a procedure which uses specialised equipment to create a controlled injury to target a small volumes of fat. Usually, there are two devices used for non-invasive fat reduction procedure- The Ultrasound and cold energy or cryolipolysis. Both of these procedures allows an out-patient treatments, and resulting in effective and consistent fat removal and enhancing body contouring.
When to consider Non-invasive Fat Reduction:
- If you are suffering from excess of fat which is resistant to diet and exercise.
- If you have undesirable fat deposited on your abdomen, thighs, hips etc.
- If you wish to achieve great appearance without having undergo surgery.
How is non-invasive fat reduction procedure performed?
Depending upon your requirement our surgeon will recommend you the best treatment.
- There is no need of any premedication
- Your fatty area will be mark by your surgeon
- A technician will applies a thin layer of gel on your skin
- The ultrasound transducer head is then moved over the treated area
- Your session may take half hour-several hours
- During your procedure an applicator applied to your targeted area
- By cooling controlled the fat is targeted under the skin
- Treated fat will froze, and will removed
- It can take one hour per treatment area
The cost of liposuction changes from patients to patients per treatment region. Factors that determine cost of liposuction include – Surgeon’s Fees: Experience, Reputation, and Technology, Anesthesia, Surgical Venue Fees, and Recovery. To know the approx laser lipo cost for abdomen in India please fills the form on – https://dezireclinic.in/liposuction-cost-calculator-2/
If you want liposuction, you should choose a surgeon who devotes a lot of their time to liposuction and body contouring.
[dt_sc_testimonial image=”http://placehold.it/300″ name=”Bautika” role=”……………”]I went into the Dezire Clinic for a consultation and possible treatment of filler. When I arrived I was greeted by the most pleasant receptionist who offered me coffee while I filled out my paperwork. I only waited about 10 minutes before being seen which I actually wouldn’t have minded waiting longer as the waiting room was quite pleasant and they were playing a good movie. I met with Doctor who is there injector and he was so knowledgeable and answered all my questions thoroughly. I felt confident in the information that he provided that I decided to go ahead with the treatment and I couldn’t be happier. It was quick and painless and I am so happy I did it. Doctor Prashant Yadav called me a few days after my appointment to check up on me which I thought was very courteous. I will definitely be going back to the Dezire Clinic.[/dt_sc_testimonial]