If you are not satisfied with your breast size then you must have searched “how to make breasts fuller and rounder” online. One of the most famous cosmetic procedures named breast augmentation is your answer. Breast implants are getting more and more popular in India and more and more women are opting for this procedure to increase their overall look and self confidence. Even when so many women are unsatisfied with their smaller breast size they are afraid to undergo any kind of cosmetic procedure to enhance them as they are fearful about the procedure and the notion of pain associated with surgery. It is understandable that many women are not willing to endure a painful procedure even when the results are very promising. If the fear of pain is holding you back from getting your breast implant surgery then this blog is for you where we are going to explain how you can have a painless breast implant surgery without any complications.
How painful can your breast implant surgery be?
Breast implant procedure is not as painful as many people think. For the matter of fact the pain caused by your surgical procedure is so minor that it can easily be managed by the painkillers suggested by your surgeon. There are two factors in play that decide how much pain you might experience after your surgical procedure and those factors are your pain tolerance and time. Different people have different pain tolerance. Some people are prone to be more sensitive while others are able to recover easily as they have high pain tolerance. The other factor is time which means different stages of healing after your breast implant procedure. Your recovery time can be divided into four stages:
- Just after the surgery: In this recovery stage you will experience the least amount of pain and discomfort. After the effects of anaesthesia get over you will wake up and your chest might feel heavier due to the weight of newly implanted Breast implants. Only minor pain is administered in this stage of your recovery.
- Hours after breast implant procedure: You feel a moderate level of tenderness and discomfort for a few hours after the breast implant procedure. If you want you can take painkillers suggested by your surgeon.
- Few days after breast augmentation: After 3 to 4 days of your surgery you will have more discomfort as compared because the healing process has started. You might notice some inflammation and your implants will begin to settle in your breasts. These symptoms of recovery will fade away in a week and if you want these symptoms can be easily managed by the painkillers given by your surgeon.
- Few weeks after your breast implant procedure: As time passes the soreness in your breast due to the procedure will decrease gradually. Most women do not feel any pain after 2 to 3 weeks of their breast implant procedure other than some tenderness in their breast. By 1 month, all the symptoms of recovery will go away and you can resume your daily activities like gymming, lifting at a moderate pace initially.
How to recover easily from your breast augmentation surgery in India?
To recover as soon as possible, you should keep these precautions in mind:
- Avoid alcohol and smoking for at least 15 days after your procedure.
- Do not participate in heavy or strenuous workouts.
- Take plenty of rest
- Consume a balanced nutritious and light diet till your recovery.
- Wear a surgical bra provided by your surgeon for extra support for at least a month after your surgery.
- Take all of your surgeon’s prescribed antibiotics, anti-inflammatories and antacids
With an Expert Surgeon, You Don’t have to Fear pain from breast implant procedure.
The truth is that breast augmentation surgery doesn’t actually cause all that much pain, especially if you’re in the hands of a knowledgeable physician like Dr. Prashant Yadav who knows the optimum implant kind and placement to lessen your discomfort while recovering. To make your free consultation session, get in touch with Dezire clinics in Delhi, Gurugram, Banglore, Pune and Ahmedabad.
Why is Dezire clinic the Best clinic for your breast implant procedure in India?
Are you concerned about your various cosmetic issues, Dezire clinic is one of the most trusted clinics in the field of cosmetic and surgical procedures for years now. We use only the best technology and equipment to give our clients an unbeatable experience. Dezire is famous for maintaining a standard level of hygiene for a safe experience for our patients. We ensure confidentiality in our work to make sure that you will have a comfortable experience with us. We have our branches in the major cities of India in Delhi, Gurgaon, Ahmedabad, Pune and Bangalore. You can call us at 9717470550 or you can email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book your free consultation.