What is coolsculpting
CoolSculpting is a non-surgical way to get rid of unwanted fat from certain parts of your body its wholly a non-surgical procedure, there will be no needles or scars involved with the procedure. This treatment’s main object is to improve your body shape without the risks and no long recovery time.
Advantages of CoolSculpting
- Instant and Simple It’s a straightforward procedure not require much time or leave no scars and needles
- No Severe Pain: Since it’s a nonsurgical procedure you may have to feel a slight pain and it also depends on person to person.
- Non-Surgical: you don’t need to be under the knife because surgery is required for this procedure
- No Downtime Needed: You can continue your daily activities right after the surgery no long downtime is required.
- Impressive and Immediate Results: You’ll get instant results that will long last with a good and healthy lifestyle.
The Cost of CoolSculpting
The price varies depending on which part of your body you want to get treated On average, it can cost somewhere around 65,000 INR. However, You can opt for coolsculpting from Dezire Clinic at just Rs 28,000 Dezire Clinic has multiple clinic centres in India the major cities are Delhi, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Pune, and Ahmedabad book appointments at your nearest one.
How does the Coolsculpting procedure done
During CoolSculpting, an accomplished professional uses a portable device with applicators that resemble vacuum cleaner nozzles. They apply a gel pad and applicator on the target area, softly freezing and removing fat cells. The tool accomplishes this via suction and cooling technology. While you may experience some pulling and pinching, it’s usually not painful or uncomfortable during the procedure you can do your favorite activities like listening to music to pass the time or reading a book since this treatment can take two to three hours generally.
The Areas Benefited by the Coolsculpting Procedure
CoolSculpting can be done on several parts of the body including the upper and lower abdomen inner and outer thighs, arms, chin (double chin), flanks, back fat, and so on.
What kind of preparation do we need before Coolsculpting?
There’s not much preparation required before this procedure, but it’s mandatory to be in good health and not too far from your ideal weight. Since CoolSculpting is not aimed at reducing major fat if you’re extremely overweight, liposuction might be a better option, as CoolSculpting isn’t meant for significant weight loss. It’s perfect for people looking to target specific fat deposits in various parts of their body without using needles or leaving scars. However, you need to avoid aspirin and other anti-inflammatory drugs before the procedure to prevent bruising from the suction of the applicator.
The thing we need to take care of after the procedure
After CoolSculpting, you can usually resume your normal activities right after the procedure There might be minor side effects like slight redness or discomfort in the treated area, but these normally go away within a week. You may notice the results in about three weeks some people may need multiple sessions, and more than 80% of patients report after the procedure it improves their clothing fit. Therefore there are no many things to take care of after the CoolSculpting.
- After the procedure, Wear loose, comfortable clothes.
- Stay active.
- Take into consideration massages and hot compresses.
- Stretching exercises are a good choice.
- Avoid using anti-inflammatory medicine
- Visit your doctor monthly.
- Take up a fit and healthy lifestyle.
- Recovery Time: The time required for recovery after CoolSculpting is low. Most people are able to resume their normal daily activities right away.
Best Clinic for cool sculpting near me
Dezire Clinic is a well-known and reliable clinic in India that places a strong emphasis on establishing a slick aesthetic look and guaranteeing patient’s happiness. Call them at 9717470550 or email them at email@example.com to set up a free consultation. They have qualified surgeons, impeccable hygiene, private services, and a secure environment.
CoolSculpting is a non-invasive, quick, and efficient method for getting rid of stubborn fat in particular parts of your body. It produces amazing outcomes with little discomfort and no downtime. For this surgery, the Dezire Clinic in India is a popular choice since it provides qualified surgeons, a private, secure setting, and a fair price.