Why are we the best in Buccal fat removal surgery? Who should opt for it?
Do you also think that the fat on your cheeks is excessive? Buccal fat removal surgery is one of the most popular solutions for this problem because many other individuals have the same problem as you. The fat in your face that is located between your cheekbones and jawbones is known as buccal fat. These fat patches contribute to the contour of your face. Buccal fat reduction surgery is used to surgically decrease face fat in this region. This could highlight the skeletal features of your face, notably your cheekbones and the hollow areas between them and your jawline. This treatment is also known as cheek reduction. It is a simple procedure that provides long-term results without any side effects.
The finest candidate’s qualifications for removing buccal fat
- You may be a great candidate for buccal fat removal if any of the following apply to you:
- Your physical health is really good.
- You are a healthy weight.
- Your face is fuller and more rounded.
- Your cheeks are too full, and you don’t like it.
- You have a poor buccal fat pad-related little, spherical cheek fat mass known as pseudogenization.
- You want to choose feminization surgery for your face.
- if you don’t smoke frequently.
What is the Dezire Clinic’s treatment for removing buccal fat?
- You will be awake during your buccal fat removal operation because it will be performed while you are under local anesthesia.
- If you choose another procedure except for buccal fat removal, you’ll likely undergo surgery while under general anesthesia, which will render you unconscious.
- Your cosmetic surgeon will make a little incision on the inside of your mouth on both sides of your face to uncover the buccal fat pads.
- The surgeon will gently press on the fat pads once they are fully exposed before cutting and removing them.
- The incisions will then be stitched shut by your healthcare provider. Most of the time, the sutures dissolve. Your healthcare practitioner will let you know following surgery whether you need to come back for suture removal or not.
What safety measures are required following the excision of Buccal fat?
- After the procedure, your doctor will go over how to care for your incisions.
- To aid in healing, they might give you an anti-infection mouthwash.
- You won’t be able to eat solids for a day or two as your incisions start to heal. As long as your doctor concurs, you can gradually add soft foods to your diet.
- Eat a balanced diet, get enough rest, and keep your body hydrated for a quick recovery.
- Swelling is something you might anticipate following surgery But will gradually go away as your body heals. Recovery typically takes three weeks. The final effects won’t be visible immediately away; it will probably take a few weeks before you can see them, but they will last forever after this treatment.
How long does recovery take after a procedure to remove buccal fat?
After your treatment, your doctor will provide you with advice on how to hasten your recovery. It’s important to follow your doctor’s aftercare instructions, which may involve setting up any follow-up appointments. The full effects of this treatment won’t manifest for a while, even though the recuperation phase usually lasts three weeks.
Why choose Dezire Clinic to remove your Buccal fat?
Dezire Clinic has been offering surgical and cosmetic operations for many years. We provide you with a top-notch service by utilizing the most recent technology on the market. Dezire is renowned for upholding an outstanding standard of hygiene to ensure our customers’ safety. To guarantee that working with us is easy for you, we maintain confidentiality in all of our procedures. To schedule your free consultation, contact us by phone at 9717470550 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.