Are you also looking for Breast augmentation or implants in India? Why the Dezire clinic is the best clinic for all your cosmetic procedures?
Are you not happy with your breast size and looking for methods to increase your size? Do you know that breast augmentation is the only method that can help you increase the size of your breast? Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is a surgical procedure designed to enhance the size, shape, and fullness of the breasts. This procedure is usually performed on women who are dissatisfied with the appearance of their breasts or who have lost breast volume due to pregnancy, breastfeeding, weight loss, or aging.
Why breast implant is a worthy investment of your time and money?
For many women, breast augmentation can be a worthwhile investment of time and money, as it can provide a number of benefits, including:
- Increased confidence: For women who are unhappy with the size or shape of their breasts, breast augmentation can help to improve their self-esteem and confidence. Feeling more confident in their appearance can have a positive impact on their personal and professional lives.
- Improved body image: Breast augmentation can help to improve the overall balance and proportion of a woman’s body, which can help to enhance their body image and make them feel more comfortable in their own skin.
- Enhanced physical appearance: Breast augmentation can provide a more youthful and attractive appearance, which can be especially beneficial for women who have experienced changes to their breasts due to pregnancy, breastfeeding, or aging.
- Long-lasting results: Although breast implants may need to be replaced or removed at some point in the future, the results of breast augmentation surgery can be long-lasting, providing many years of enhanced appearance and improved confidence.
How Breast augmentation procedure is performed at our Dezire clinic?
- First of all, you will have a consultation with our medical counselor that can be done over a call where you can share your concern, expectations from the procedure, and any medical history that might interfere with the success of the procedure.
- Then before the procedure, you have to undergo a few mandatory tests to ensure that your body is physically ready for the procedure of breast implant.
- On the day of your procedure, general anesthesia will be given to you, so that you will not be conscious during your procedure, saving you from the discomfort.
- A small cut will be made under both of your breasts and in those cuts, implants will get inserted.
- These implants are made up of high-quality silicone.
- You can choose the size of your implant on the basis of how much you want to increase the size.
- After inserting the implants, our surgeon will close the incision.
What precaution needs to be taken after a breast implant?
After a breast implant surgery, it’s important to take certain precautions to ensure proper healing and minimize the risk of complications. Here are some common post-operative precautions that may be recommended:
- You have to keep the dressing applied to the operated region intact till the time our surgeon will prescribe you.
- Wear a surgical bra recommended by the surgeon to provide protection and support to the chest area.
- Take medication for 7 days which consists of antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, and antiacids.
- If you feel any discomfort after your procedure, you can take painkillers that are prescribed by our surgeon
- Rest and limit physical activity: You should avoid any strenuous physical activity, heavy lifting, or bending for at least two weeks after surgery to allow your body time to heal.
- Avoid sleeping on your stomach: It’s recommended that you sleep on your back for several weeks after surgery to avoid putting pressure on your breasts.
- Avoid driving: You should avoid driving for at least one week after surgery or until you are no longer taking prescription pain medication.
- Keep the incision sites clean: You should keep the incision sites clean and dry, and avoid soaking in water, such as baths or swimming pools, for at least four weeks after surgery.
Why is Dezire clinic the Best clinic for your breast implant procedure?
Looking for cosmetic treatment, Dezire clinic has been in the field of cosmetic and surgical procedures for years now. We use the latest technology available in the market to give you high-class services. Dezire is known for maintaining an impeccable level of hygiene for a safe experience for our clients. We maintain confidentiality in our work to ensure that you will have a comfortable experience with us. You can call us at 9717470550 or you can email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book your free consultation.