Are you looking for Boy to Girl surgery in Delhi? What is the procedure?
Changing your gender from boy to girl or vice versa is called sex reassignment surgery. This surgery allows you to deal with the problematic symptoms of gender dysphoria. Gender dysphoria is a distressing condition where the sex assigned to you at birth does not match your gender identity. It has enabled many people to associate themselves with a gender they genuinely want to belong to. People Opt for this method so that their physical body matches their gender identity. To entirely change from male to female, three kinds of surgeries are opted for, including Facial reconstructive surgery to make your face look traditionally feminine. Top surgery is where the breast is constructed and sized to make it look like natural breasts. Reconstruction of genital organs can let you have reproductive functions and penetrative sex.
What is the procedure of Male to female sex reassignment surgery?
- You can start by undergoing hormone therapy to increase the amount of estrogen in the body which can help you to get feminine traits.
- You have to undergo breast augmentation for getting a chest that looks like a natural breast. Usually men and transgender have broad chests and thick pectoral muscles and relatively smaller nipples are areolas. They might have to opt for larger breast implants to cover the space between the two breasts.
- During your top surgery with the help of an incision around the nipple, the surgeon will implant silicone or saline-filled implants in the breast.
- If you want to have the reproductive and sexual organs of a woman then you should also opt for male-to-female bottom surgery.
- You can opt for orchiectomy where your testicles will be removed. They have to be removed because they produce testosterone and sperm. After the removal of your testicles, you do not have the excess need for estrogen to keep your feminine appearance.
- You can further opt for vaginoplasty in which a vagina gets constructed surgically. The vaginal canal is constructed from the shaft of the penis and scrotum and through that skin labia can also be formed.
- To form a clitoris penis and the nerves around it are used.
- These various steps might take a few months to get completed
What are the precautions after your male-to-female surgery?
- You should avoid the consumption of alcohol and cigarettes because the body needs time to heal.
- You should take proper rest for at least 1 month to not put any extra burden on your body.
- You can consume prescribed painkillers to deal with any minor discomfort after your surgery.
- Surround yourself with supportive people that can help you feel positive about the new changes that took place in your body.
Why choose dezire clinic for your boy-to-girl surgery?
Dezire clinic has been in the field of cosmetic and surgical procedures for years now. We use the latest technology available in the market to give you a high-class service. Dezire is known for maintaining an impeccable level of hygiene for a safe experience for our clients. We maintain confidentiality in our work to ensure that you will have a comfortable experience with us. You can call us at 9717470550 or you can email us at (email@example.com) to book your free consultation.