Gynecomastia is a condition which affects men around the world and it’s been really difficult for the people who are suffering from it, to wear their favorite t-shirts or to go shirtless and walk on the beach or to swim while showing his naked chest all of the tasks which seems meager become hard for the person who has Gynecomastia and even if they decided to go through surgery to get rid of this condition some questions come in their minds such as about nipple sensation loss and questions surrounding that, so here we are going to discuss the reason, Myth and the recovery that you should know before going through the surgery.
First of all, let’s know how Gynecomastia surgery is done:
- When Gynecomastia is primarily due to excessive fat tissue, the VASER liposuction technique is used by DR. Prashant Yadav to get the desired results as this technique proves to be a single pill that can kill all your worries regarding the fat deposited in your chest area.
- Excision: After removing a significant amount of fat now the breast gland tissue is removed from the chest area by enlarging the incision and Nipples are readjusted to the normal position and that is where the question regarding loss of nipple sensation comes to the patient mind.
Myths associated with Gynecomastia surgery:
- Permanent loss of nipple sensation?
The person who had Gynecomastia surgery done will feel a little numbness around his nipple region for few days as the gland removal was done at the end of the surgery which cuts the supply of sensation given by various nerves to the nipple region resulting in some form of numbness for few days or weeks.
- Exercise helps in regaining sensation.
Jumping into regressive exercise routines will do no better than harm as resting properly after the surgery is needed to regain the sensation better and faster.
- Painful recovery after the surgery.
There would be little redness and bruising after the surgery but non-bearable pain would not be there as after the surgery painkillers and antibiotics would be provided.
To recover faster and better Dr. Prashant Yadav prescribes some medicines which contain Pregabalin in certain proportion so that the numbness could be removed as soon as possible, the dose of the medicine would vary from patient to patient and it will be decided by Dr. Prashant Yadav as what amount of dose would be appropriate for the patient who is treated by him.
WHY Choose Dezire clinic?
At Dezire clinic the results are the by-product of the excellence and the quality treatment that is being provided to every patient and the reason behind that is DR. Prashant Yadav and his team who work hard to treat every patient with utmost precision and care. For seeing the best results do check out our gallery section where you would find hundreds of positive results and various transformations that completely changed the life of the people who had gone through various treatments. For more information do dial 9717470550 or you can ping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.