Liposuction is used for sliming the body and for giving a proper contour to the body by removing the excess fat. Liposuction make the body slim by removing the extra deposits of fat and in turn remove the extra deposits of fat from the body and improve the contour of the body and gives a good proportionate body. Liposuction can either be done alone or it can be combined with other procedures such as facelift, breast reduction or tummy tuck.
How liposuction technique is being done?
At Dezire clinic Gynecomastia surgery is done with the help of world most advance and recent technique which is hi-def VASER liposuction.
Liposuction technique is done under the following steps:
- Anesthesia- Liposuction can either be done under local or general anaesthesia under sedation. Your doctor will recommend you the best choice for your aesthesia.
- Incision- Very small incisions are needed in case of liposuction and after that a hollow tube or cannula is being inserted for loosening all the dense fat by controlled back and forth motion of the cannula.
- Tumscent infiltration- With the help of metal cannula tumescent solution is infiltered and then it is being connected to drain pipes for collecting emulsified fat
- Fat aspiration- VASER probe is inserted into the treatment area which transmits sound energy for breaking, liquefying and melting the fat while preserving the surrounding tissues. VASER also removes the smaller deposits of fat which are present near the surrounding tissues.
Is there any risks of liposuction surgery?
Initially there will be some bruising and swelling after the surgery which will go with time. In some rare cases it can lead to infection etc.
What is the cost of liposuction?
Cost of liposuction depends on body area which is being treated. There are also some other factors on which cost of liposuction depends are:
- Charges of anaesthesia
- Liposuction technique used
- Facilities provided in the hospitals or after surgery
- Medicines and garments
- Charges of the surgeon
- Location of the clinic
Get Liposuction treatment with our expert surgeon Dr. Prashant Yadav. Dr. Prashant Yadav is an Indian Board Certified Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon as well as member of the Association of Plastic Surgeons of India and Pune Association of Plastic Surgeons. He is dedicated in providing the highest quality cosmetic surgery in a friendly, private setting at an affordable price. They are also very thorough in their consultations and enjoy the one-on-one relationships they develop with their patients. For more information call us on +91 9222122122.