Every woman wants her breasts to be symmetrical and in good proportion. However, a lot of women have breasts that are abnormally tiny, uneven, or out of proportion to the rest of their bodies. They become less confident and more sensitive to their appearance as a result. Breast augmentation will make these women’s breasts appear larger and bring them closer to their ideal bodies, which is why more and more women are choosing to get the procedure.
What do we mean by breast enlargement?
Breast augmentation, commonly referred to as “augmentation mammoplasty” or “boob job”, is a cosmetic surgical treatment that enlarges the breasts. Saline or silicone implants are inserted below the breast tissue or under the chest muscle to achieve the desired results.
Why Do Women Get Breast Enhancement?
Some of the explanations for why women decide to get breast implants include the following:
- to make their breasts more voluminous
- to better balance their hips and breasts in terms of aesthetics symmetrical breasts
- To restore the sagginess of the breast after a pregnancy
- To correct the symmetry of the breasts.
- To appear more attractive.
You would make a good candidate for breast augmentation if:
- You are in good physical shape.
- You don’t smoke or you’re willing to give up smoking for the allotted time.
- You are not currently breastfeeding or pregnant.
- Your breasts are completely formed.
- You dislike the way your breasts look, feel, or are shaped.
- If you have asymmetrical breasts
What is the procedure of breast implant at dezire clinic?
- The procedure of breast implant at our clinic starts with a consultation with our medical counsellor over a call. Where you will be asked to share your concerns like your current breast size, and the size you are expecting from the procedure.
- You will have to get some necessary tests done before your breasts implants to ensure that you are fit for the surgery.
- You will be asked in advance about the kind of anaesthesia you want to undergo at the time of your procedure. You can choose from general and local anaesthesia depending on your personal preference and level of comfort.
- At the time of surgery, a small incision will be made under your breasts and through that pocket implants made of high quality silicones will be inserted.
- After placing the implants, the surgeon will sew the incision and a dressing over the wound will be applied and to give additional support to your breasts, you will be given a surgical bra to wear.
Is breast implant a permanent method to increase your breast size.
Breast implants are a long-term solution that can stay intact for various years without any issues. Sometimes you might need to get the breast implant changed if you are facing any issues but usually they easily last for various decades without any concerns.
Do you have to follow any certain precautions after your breast implants?
- We provide our patients with seven days of medication to make sure that they recover quickly from the procedure. These medications include antacids, anti-inflammatory and antibiotics.
- You should keep wearing your surgical bra to provide support to your breasts.
- Eat nutrient dense, light meals following a few days after your procedure.
- Wait for at least 15 days to resume your old exercise routines.
- Sleep on your back to avoid putting unnecessary strain on your breasts.
- If you feel any kind of discomfort or pain, take only suggested painkillers.
- Do not lift any heavy object for several days till the time you have completely recovered from the surgery?
Why is Dezire clinic the Best clinic for breast implant procedure?
Looking for cosmetic treatment, Dezire clinic has been in the field of cosmetic and surgical procedures for years now. We use the latest technology available in the market to give you high-class services. Dezire is known for maintaining an impeccable level of hygiene for a safe experience for our clients. We maintain confidentiality in our work to ensure that you will have a comfortable experience with us. You can call us at 9717470550 or you can email us at (email@example.com) to book your free consultation.