Underarm fat is one of the most common issue people are insecure about. People with absolutely healthy weight can also have underarms fat that does not go away with exercises and dietary changes. Brachioplasty or underarm surgery is the surgical solution for treating the issue of underarm fat removal. Under this procedure the loose skin of the arms is tightened and the extra fat near the arms region is removed.
When you should opt for under arm fat removal surgery?
- Most of the people opt for this surgery because of the aesthetic reasons or to feel more confident about the appearance of their arms.
- Some people choose to do this procedure because of the deformity being caused by the excess skin.
- This surgery is ideal for the patients who are in good health and does not have any serious pre-existing medical condition.
What is the procedure of this surgery?
- Before the underarms fat removal your doctor will mark that area that you want to get rid of the fat cells from.
- You will be operated on under general anesthesia.
- The area that gets removed is either of an ellipse or triangle shape.
- Some amount of fat is left to protect the internal nerves and arteries.
- After the removal of unwanted fat cells your incision will be stitched.
- Your doctor can use a drain to promote quick healing
- Sometimes liposuction is accompanied by Brachioplasty for a better result.
Benefits of underarms fat removal surgery
- Reduces the amount of fat cells from the given area
- Gives a defined look to your body
- Permanent results
- Improves the appearance of cellulite
Precautions to take before your surgery-
- You should consult your doctor about your problematic area and should also tell them your expectations from the surgery.
- Tell your doctor beforehand all your medical history and the medicines that you are taking.
- If you are allergic to any substance than tell them in advance for a safe surgery.
- Quit smoking 1 month prior to your surgery for an easy recovery.
- Take only suggested painkillers if facing any discomfort.
What is recovery period of underarm fat removal?
It takes 2 to 3 months to completely recover from the procedure and till your recovery you have to be very gentle with the treated area avoiding high intensity exercises and lifting your hands again and again.
How much time it will take to show the results
Even when it is an on table result procedure, you have to wait for swelling to subside to get the desired results.
Why choose dezire clinic for your underarms fat removal surgery?
Looking for cosmetic treatment in Delhi, Dezire clinic has been in the field of cosmetic and surgical procedure for years now. We use the latest technology available in the market to give you a high class services. Dezire is known for maintaining an impeccable level of hygiene for a safe experience of our clients. We maintain confidentiality in our works to ensure that you will have a comfortable experience with us. You can call us on 9717470550 or you can email us at (email@example.com) to book your free consultation.