Constantly falling hair or baldness can be a toll on your mental health and self- confidence. People try to restore their falling locks by trying various oils, serums and medication but these can work only to a certain level of hair fall and baldness and when you move out of that level only hair transplant can give you the results you desire. In hair transplant hairs are taken from your body parts and then they get transplanted on the area of your head where you are facing issue of hair baldness and hair fall.
Who should opt for a hair transplant?
- If you have visibly well- defined areas that are showing signs of early baldness.
- Lifestyle and dietary changes has not helped you with your constant hair fall.
- If the condition of your hair is making you feel insecure.
What is the procedure of hair transplant?
- You will have to get some test done before your transplant.
- Your hair and scalp will be analyzed by your doctor and then it will be decided that from where hair for transplantation is going to be taken.
- At the day of transplant your scalp will be cleaned and then a numbing medicine will be applied on your scalp via an injection.
- Depending on the condition of your scalp the two methods can get prescribed to you by your doctor that is FUE and FUSS.
- In FUSS method your surgeon takes a patch of skin from the back of your head. The length of this patch is around 6 to 8 inches. After extracting the patch it will be kept aside and your scalp will be sewed and covered with the hair around the area.
- In FUE hair follicles are directly taken from the scalp then kept in a solution, later they are planted on your scalp.
- People prefer to get FUE done instead of FUSS as the later one is more painful than the previous one.
Precaution after your transplant
- Scalp gets very delicate after the procedure; you have to avoid any kind of heavy lifting and workouts.
- Keep the applied bandages for at least 2 days.
- Take suggested antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medications.
- Do not wash your hair till the time you are not told to by your doctor
- Keep the treated area clean and maintain good hygiene.
What result can you expect from your surgery?
- After 3 weeks of your surgery, the transplanted hair will fall but it is not a matter of concern. You will begin to see new hair growth after a few months.
- You can take minoxidil to boost the procedure of hair growth but take it only after your surgeon’s recommendation.
Why choose dezire clinic for your hair transplant surgery?
Dezire clinic has been in the field of cosmetic and surgical procedure for years now. We use the latest technology available in the market to give you a high class services. Dezire is known for maintaining an impeccable level of hygiene for a safe experience of our clients. We maintain confidentiality in our works to ensure that you will have a comfortable experience with us. You can call us on 9717470550 or you can email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book your free consultation.