What is the cost of abdominoplasty? Why is it one of the greatest ways to shape your abdomen?
Do you aspire to have a celebrity-like waist and despite persistent attempts, diet, and exercises fail to remove that stubborn belly fat? If so, a stomach tuck may be your long-term solution. An abdominoplasty, sometimes known as a “tummy tuck,” is a cosmetic surgery operation used to alter how the abdomen appears and feels. During a tummy tuck, extra skin and fat are removed from the abdomen. The connective tissue of the abdomen, called fascia, is frequently tightened with sutures. The remaining skin is then shifted to create the illusion of tone. You might want to undergo a tummy tuck if you have extra skin or fat around your belly button or a weak lower abdominal wall. A tummy tuck might also enhance your sense of self and give you confidence in wearing your favorite outfits.
Why should you choose to have a tummy tuck?
- To make your stomach look flat.
- To get rid of your abdomen’s sagging skin.
- If you can’t wear the clothes you want to.
- If your abdominal obesity makes you feel insecure or body dysmorphic.
- If you have tried every technique to get rid of the excess belly fat.
What steps are included in the Dezire Clinic’s Tummy Tuck procedure?
- There are numerous different stomach tuck techniques, each of which can be used depending on your goals and the level of change you want to achieve.
- Our plastic surgeon uses liposuction to remove the majority of the fat between your belly button and pubic hair during a typical tummy tuck.
- With a tiny puncture hole in the abdomen, liposuction procedures like laser, vaser, or microraire are applied to melt the refractory fat there.
- A suction apparatus will be used to remove the melted fat.
- The extra skin will next be removed by creating abdominal incisions.
- The amount of skin you wish to have removed and the degree of skin laxity will determine the form and length of the incision used for the surgery.
- Your plastic surgeon will also realign the skin surrounding your abdominal button. Your belly button will be extracted through a very small incision and sutured back into position.
- You might receive an antibiotic during the procedure to prevent infection.
- The operation typically takes two to three hours.
What should one watch out for following a belly tuck?
- For a smooth recovery without complications, you should abstain from alcohol consumption and smoking.
- The dressing will be in place for 7 days.
- Following your procedure, you shouldn’t take aspirin or ibuprofen because these drugs are known to thin the blood, which could lead to difficulties during surgery.
- For two months, you must wear a compression garment to protect the surgically repaired area.
- To hasten the healing process, you might need to take a 7-day course of medication that consists of antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, and antiacids.
- To allow your body to recuperate without undue stress, avoid engaging in any kind of strenuous exercise or activities.
- For a speedy recovery, consume a well-balanced diet, get enough of sleep, and keep your body hydrated.
- Be careful not to transport any heavy items at this time. To avoid sabotaging your recovery, only return to work when the surgeon instructs you to.
- The incisions need to be kept clean and protected from the sun in order to avoid infection. So make sure to use antibacterial soaps to keep your incision clean at all times.
When is it possible to predict the results?
You can expect to see immediate benefits following surgery, but you should wait 3 to 4 weeks to achieve the ideal results because it takes time for the body to fully recover and for the swelling to subside.
How much does a Tummy Tuck at the Dezire Clinic cost?
The price of a stomach tuck at the Dezire Clinic is determined by your height, weight, degree of belly sagging, and required fat removal. The price of the procedure varies depending on the method you choose, and if you choose microraire renuvion skin tightening, the price of the procedure goes up.
Why should you choose Dezire Clinic for your tummy tuck?
Dezire Clinic has been offering surgical and cosmetic operations for many years. We provide you with a top-notch service by utilizing the most recent technology on the market. Dezire is renowned for upholding an outstanding standard of hygiene to ensure our customers’ safety. To guarantee that working with us is easy for you, we maintain confidentiality in all of our operations. To schedule your free consultation, contact us by phone at 9717470550 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.