What is Renuvion skin tightening? When you should opt for it?
Renuvion is one of the latest methods that have been introduced in the market to target loose skin and tighten it. It is a non-surgical method that is minimally invasive and provides long-term aesthetic results. In a single procedure, the face, neck, and torso are resurfaced and rejuvenated. One of the most popular ways to address age-related problems including wrinkles, fine lines, and drooping skin is using Renuvion skin tightening. With the aid of a gadget, this minimally invasive surgery is carried out. This device comprises a tube that is meant to be implanted with the aid of a minor incision and a lengthy metal sleeve.
What are the benefits of opting for Renuvion skin tightening?
- It is a minimally invasive procedure.
- The results are long-term.
- Highly effective in treating loose skin in comparison to the traditional methods.
- Takes only 45 minutes to get this procedure done.
- Highly beneficial for patients who have undergone liposuction for any body part and want to treat the loose skin after the procedure.
What is the procedure for Renuvion skin tightening?
- The procedure is performed with a hand-held device that consists of an extended metal sleeve that gets inserted into the skin with a minor incision.
- The helium get ejects the cold plasma in a powerful wave from the tip of the Renuvion device on the area that needs to be treated.
- The cold plasma warms the skin’s underside while the device oscillates inside the treatment region, causing the skin to contract and promoting the formation of collagen.
- Just after your treatment procedure, you can see that your skin is looking way firmer than it was looking before the procedure.
- After the procedure, the production of collagen will continue giving you overall enhanced results.
What are the precautions after Renuvion skin tightening?
- You can expect a minor level of discomfort that can be solved with the help of Some prescribed painkillers.
- Some swelling can occur that will subside itself.
- You must wear a compression garment for at least 3 days after your procedure.
- You should limit your physical activities for a week and also take rest for a week after your procedure.
- Eat a nutrient-rich diet to recover faster from your surgery.
How Long Does a Renuvion Procedure Take to Produce Results?
After finishing your Renuvion treatment, you’ll notice right away that your skin has tightened. The treatment region will continue to shrink as a result of the tissue being encouraged to make collagen over time, which will further firm, smooth, and rejuvenate the skin. Full results will be seen 4-6 months following your Renuvion operation, after which the swelling will have subsided and more dramatic effects will be visible.
Why choose dezire clinic for your Renuvion skin tightening treatment?
Looking for cosmetic treatment in Delhi, Dezire clinic has been in the field of cosmetic and surgical procedures for years now. We use the latest technology available in the market to give you a high-class service. Dezire is known for maintaining an impeccable level of hygiene for a safe experience for our clients. We maintain confidentiality in our work to ensure that you will have a comfortable experience with us. You can call us at 9717470550 or you can email us at (email@example.com) to book your free consultation.