Are you looking for Male chest reduction surgery cost online?
There are a lot of men in the world that are suffering from a condition called gynecomastia. Gynecomastia stands for a condition that makes a male chest appear like a female’s. The primary reason behind this condition is an increase in the level of a hormone called estrogen that gives a woman the feminine traits necessary for their development. You can feel underconfident and might even start avoiding social gatherings altogether to avoid the company of others but the good news is that it is treatable. At dezire clinic we try to resolve your issue from the roots and that too in a painless manner. The surgical treatment of gynecomastia is the only viable and permanent option that can help you in long run.
Why consider getting Gynecomastia surgery?
- If you constantly feel insecure about your chest.
- You purposefully avoid going to social gatherings because you are ashamed of your condition.
- If constant workout in Gym has not helped with your situation.
- You have tried to solve the condition with medications but it did not help you.
How do we treat gynecomastia at Dezire clinic?
- We provide you the facility to consult our surgeon where you can share your issue and the results you expect from your surgery.
- According to your choice, weight, and grade you can choose to get treated under general and local anesthesia.
- You might need to get some necessary tests done in order to ensure that you are ready for the surgery.
- The area that needs treatment will be marked with the help of a marker.
- Two incisions will be made around your areola down the nipple on each chest.
- Through this incision, a laser emitting wand will be inserted in the chest which will help in melting down the fat.
- The melted fat can be removed with the help of a cannula, a suction device.
- If you want you can choose to get your procedure done with the help of Vaser rays which are ultrasound rays that work in a similar manner to a Laser by melting the fat.
- Your gland tissue also needs to be removed.
- Some patients do need extra skin tightening because of the increased grade of their gynecomastia.
- You can opt for additional Renuvion skin tightening to give your chest an even-contoured and tightened look.
How to manage the after-effects of your surgery?
- You need to wear a dressing that has been applied after the surgery for at least 3 days.
- Then after the removal of your dressing, you should keep wearing a compression garment for two months for the proper recovery of your chest.
- Stay away from any kind of heavy lifting and high-intensity workout.
- Take the course of medication that has been given to you for 1 week which includes anti-inflammatory, Antiacids, and antibiotic
What expectations you should have from your gynecomastia surgery at dezire clinic?
You will notice the improvement right away after your surgery which means you will get on-table results. But you should make sure to give yourself enough time to heal and let the swelling subside itself for an even result. After the initial swelling subsides, you are free to wear clothes of your choice.
What is the cost of Gynecomastia surgery at dezire clinic?
At dezire clinic, the cost of gynecomastia differs from one patient to the and the factors that contribute to the making of cost are, the grade or severity of your male breast, The anesthesia you want to get operated under like cost increases if you have to be operated under general anesthesia in comparison to local anesthesia. Opting for additional tightening benefit might increase the cost of your procedure.
Why choose dezire clinic for your Gynecomastia surgery?
Looking for cosmetic treatment in Delhi, Dezire clinic has been in the field of cosmetic and surgical procedures for years now. We use the latest technology available in the market to give you high-class services. Dezire is known for maintaining an impeccable level of hygiene for a safe experience for our clients. We maintain confidentiality in our work to ensure that you will have a comfortable experience with us. You can call us at 9717470550 or you can email us at (email@example.com) to book your free consultation.