Fat around chest doesn’t sounds good, and even look awkward too as a masculine chest is what looks good on a male body not the saggy one but those men who are having Gynecomastia founds it embarrassing to take their shirt off in public due to their chest shape as fat around the chest doesn’t look manly, but a simple Gynecomastia surgery can take their worries out of their mind as this procedure is effective in removal of the chest fat and the breast gland which gives that awkward look to the nipples easily and after certain days or weeks the masculine chest shape would come.
Why Gynecomastia happens?
Gynecomastia is a biological condition in which a man’s chest looks deformed as the appearance of it looks similar to a female’s breast. This condition can happen due to the imbalance of the hormones in the body i.e. the level of female hormone is more than the testosterone hormone due to which this condition surfaces also there are other reasons such as over accumulation of fat due to excessive weight gain, over consumption of alcohol, usage of PEDs or steroids could led to Gynecomastia condition.
How Gynecomastia treatment is done?
Dr. Prashant Yadav follow the following procedure to treat Gynecomastia.
- First, the marking is done after consulting with the patient over the area where excess tissue and fat are present.
- Anesthesia is provided either General or Local, according to the grade of Gynecomastia of the patient.
- Small incisions are made around the nipple-areolar region, and then the tumescent liquid is filled in to emulsify the fat and then VASER probe is used for breaking the tough fat and fibrous tissue
- Then with the help of a special cannula, they are moved in back and forth motion for loosening all the excess fat.
- Final step is the removal of the Breast gland from the chest area by enlarging the incision.
Advantages of Gynecomastia treatment:
The benefits are numerous and here are the mentioned advantages of Gynecomastia treatment in Delhi
- Due to the use of VASER liposuction technique the fat around the chest would get reduce significantly.
- Removal of enlarged breast tissue would help in preventing the situation of getting this condition again.
- Puffiness and sagginess would get reduced significantly.
- The self-esteem would get restored.
- Better posture and contours would improves the overall self-confidence.
Disadvantages of Gynecomastia treatment
Here are some of the cons of getting Gynecomastia treatment:
- If wound doesn’t heal properly that would become a cause of concern.
- Blood clots or Hematoma could appear after the treatment.
- The person can suffer from infection after his treatment.
NOTE: The mentioned disadvantages can be avoided completly if the treatment is done by an experienced surgeon.
WHY choose Dezire Clinic?
After going form the list of the side-effects you can probably assume the complications this surgery holds and that’s why you need a place where experts are dealing in such kind of complicated surgeries and Dezire Clinic provide the best Gynecomastia treatment in India as DR. Prashant Yadav who is a renowned cosmetic surgeon and the director of the Dezire Clinic do this surgery with utmost precision and care. For more information or for booking your free consultation you can dial +91 9272007896 or ping us an email at email@example.com.