Are you looking for the best clinic for Hymenoplasty surgery? What are the Precautions and tips to recover after reconstructing your Hymen?
Hymenoplasty procedure has recently been trending among women due to the social and religious construct about virginity. Hymen a small pink-colored membrane is reconstructed in the procedure of hymenoplasty. Hymen is located just half an inch inside the vagina and is considered a symbol of a women’s purity by society. The importance of the role of a hymn is not known. It is seen that the hymen breaks due to the first sexual experience but that is not the only reason. Sometimes hymen can also break due to vigorous exercises and cycling and some women are not even born with a Hymen. Using menstrual products like a tampon can also lead to breaking the hymen. This minor procedure can help you to feel relieved about the fear of not having a hymen for any of your personal reasons. We do not ask you for any personal details and do not even question your need or why you want to opt for this procedure. It is a confidential procedure and all the details of your procedure remain safe with us.
What is the procedure of hymenoplasty?
- This procedure can be performed under any anesthesia of your choice that includes local and general anesthesia. In general anesthesia, you will be unconscious during your procedure and when opting for local anesthesia you will be awake during your procedure.
- If there are enough tissues in your hymen then the procedure can be done with the help of stitching the Hymen tissue. Our surgeon will stitch the broken hymen tissues or any remaining hymen tissues mostly with the sutures that are dissolvable. It can take up to 30 to 40 minutes.
- Even when there are insufficient hymen tissues to stitch still it is possible to reconstruct your hymen. In this case, the hymen can be reconstructed with the help of live tissues that can be harvested from your body. Usually, the inner labia has the best kind of tissues needed for Hymenoplasty. It is necessary to avoid sexual contact for 3 months for better healing of your Hymen and after the initial healing period, The constructed hymen will function like a real hymen and will create discomfort and bleeding while tearing.
- Allopant technique- Alloplant technique: Artificial techniques can be used if the body is deficient in tissues that can be used to reconstruct the hymen. Biomaterials that have undergone chemical processing are called all plants. It is frequently used for transplants. The alloplant technique is used in hymenoplasty surgery to install an alloplant rather than a hymen. A tear-through experience will be offered, just like a hymen. In the event that all other measures fail, this procedure is employed as a final resort.
- Whatever method you opt for we can give assure you that your newly constructed hymen won’t be able to differentiate from the normal hymen.
Precautions and tips to recover after reconstruction of your Hymen
- Maintain the area with care. Keep the area sanitary and clean.
- To prevent any infections, take your medication as directed by your doctor.
- 2-3 days following hymenoplasty surgery, take a shower or a bath.
- Use a warm or cold compress to reduce any pain or swelling.
- For three to four weeks following your hymenoplasty procedure, refrain from smoking or drinking alcohol.
- Within the first two to three weeks after hymenoplasty surgery, avoid strenuous activity. Avoid lifting big weights as well.
- After having a hymenoplasty, wait at least 6 to 8 weeks before having any sexual activity.
- For at least 4-6 weeks following your hymenoplasty procedure, stop using tampons and switch to feminine pads.
- After surgery, stay away from public pools and saunas for at least 4-6 weeks.
Why choose dezire clinic for your hymenoplasty procedure?
Dezire clinic has been in the field of cosmetic and surgical procedures for years now. We use the latest technology available in the market to give you a high-class service. Dezire is known for maintaining an impeccable level of hygiene for a safe experience for our clients. We maintain confidentiality in our work to ensure you will have a comfortable experience with us. You can call us at 9717470550 or you can email us at (email@example.com) to book your free consultation.