Imagine a condition where a simple activity like going shirtless on a beach for a man becomes the most embarrassing one or going shirtless in swimming pool is the hardest thing to do for him and the reason behind that shame or embarrassment is Gynecomastia commonly known as Man boobs. Gynecomastia is a condition which happens due to hormonal imbalance in a man and that results in getting a chest shape that is like a female’s breast. According to some reports nearly 60-80% of the men in India suffer from Gynecomastia and the numbers would increase further, people who are suffering from Gynecomastia or man boobs and looking for a treatment in nearby Gurgaon then none other than Dezire clinic would be the best available option as it provide the best Gynecomastia surgery in Gurgaon and that too at an affordable cost.
What is Gynecomastia?
It is a condition in which a man’s chest starts appearing like a female’s breast because of hormonal changes in which the level of Estrogen (Female Hormone) shoots more than the level of Testosterone (Male Hormone) some other reasons are obesity which caused pseudo Gynecomastia, resulting in the awkwardly shaped chest which doesn’t suits a man’s contours, you can get rid of this condition easily at the Dezire clinic where Dr. Prashant Yadav do the best Gynecomastia surgery in Gurgaon.
How Gynecomastia surgery is done at the Dezire clinic?
For doing the Gynecomastia surgery in Gurgaon certain sequence is followed:
- First, the chest areas that are required to get treated are marked properly.
- Either general or local anesthesia is given to the patient.
- Now, a puncture hole is made below the nipple area.
- Then a tumescent solution is infiltered through a thin metal cannula
- Cannula is connected to the drain pipes that collect the emulsified fat.
- The VASER probe is inserted to break down the subcutaneous fat around the region.
- In the end the breast gland removal is done to prevent any chances of reoccurrence of Gynecomastia.
Benefits of Gynecomastia surgery:
Getting Man boobs surgery in Gurgaon has many benefits some of them are:
- After getting the male shaped chest again the confidence and self-esteem will get boosted.
- You will get Good contours of the chest after the procedure.
- Painless treatment
- Latest technology of VASER liposuction is used.
Cons of Gynecomastia surgery:
- Bruising and pain could be felt after the surgery.
- Skin Infection could happen.
- Temporary loss of nipple sensation.
NOTE: The mentioned disadvantages or cons of Gynecomastia or man boobs surgery can be avoided if proper instructions are followed post-Gynecomastia surgery.
Post-Gynecomastia surgery recovery tips:
- Wear the pressure garment as suggested by the surgeon
- Do not smoke or take alcohol for 2 weeks after the surgery.
- Avoid working out for some time as suggested by the physician.
- Take the antibiotics or medicines prescribed by the surgeon.