Looking for Gynecomastia surgery before and after results online?
Gynecomastia has been a tormenting condition for so many men out there. The condition causes a man’s chest to appear like a woman’s chest. This causes severe issues like under developed confidence, decrease in self-esteem, and losing attention from a potential partner or female. Gynecomastia occurs mainly because the female hormone named estrogen has increased in an amount in your body that is unnatural. Estrogen is responsible for female sexual and appearance traits.
When should you consider getting Gynecomastia surgery?
- If you are insecure about the appearance of your chest.
- You want the freedom to wear clothing of your choice or even go shirtless when you want to.
- If dietary changes and workouts did not help you with your conditions.
- Prescribed medications did not deliver the results you wanted.
- The grade of your Gynecomastia is way too much to be treated with self-diagnoses.
What is the procedure of Gynecomastia surgery?
- Prior to your surgery you have to discuss your options, expectations and medical history with your surgeon.
- You might have to get a complete blood count test to evaluate how ready you are for the surgery and the cause of your Gynecomastia.
- In a few cases doctors use liposuction methods to get rid of the breast tissues.
- They insert a suction instrument to remove fat through multiple incisions made.
- And in cases of excess fat and tissue, your surgeon might perform an excision.
- If you have to undergo an excision procedure then you might also have to get your nipples and areola repositioned.
How to take care of yourself after the surgery?
- Keep the wound initially covered with the dressing and later with the compression garment.
- Avoid lifting anything heavier and any sort of strenuous workouts.
- Do not consume alcohol after your procedure as it can hamper your recovery process.
- Eat nutrient rich foods and take plenty of sleep to comfort your body that has undergone a surgery.
What is life after Gynecomastia surgery?
You will get on table results after the surgery that means you will be able to see changes just after the procedure but it needs time for swelling to subside and for your chest to appear normal. But after the recovery period you can easily wear whatever you like and there is no way that anyone can notice that you have undergone a surgery for your chest.
Why choose dezire clinic for your Gynecomastia surgery?
Looking for cosmetic treatment in Delhi, Dezire clinic has been in the field of cosmetic and surgical procedure for years now. We use the latest technology available in the market to give you high class services. Dezire is known for maintaining an impeccable level of hygiene for a safe experience of our clients. We maintain confidentiality in our works to ensure that you will have a comfortable experience with us. You can call us on 9717470550 or you can email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book your free consultation.