Chest deformations are not liked by men as it is taken as a sign of masculinity but the real fact is that more than half of the men’s population on this planet is suffering from a condition known as Gynecomastia or man boobs in which deformation of the male’s chest happens and gives a female’s breast appearance to the chest which is embarrassing for those men who are suffering from it and the only way to get rid of this awkward situation is to get a Gynecomastia surgery done from an expert cosmetic surgeon and Dezire Clinic has that facility.
What are the reasons behind getting man boobs?
There are several reasons behind getting Gynecomastia or man boobs such as excessive alcohol intake, and genetics but as per the majority of research observations it is due to the increase in the level of estrogen which is a female hormone in the body giving that females breast appearance to the chest area.
How man boobs are treated at the Dezire Clinic?
Man boobs surgery is the one and only treatment which can correct the deformed chest area and this surgery is done by Dr. Prashant Yadav by following the mentioned steps:
- Man boobs surgery starts with proper planning and marking of the person’s chest area.
- After that, either general or local anesthesia is given to the patient to start the surgical procedure.
- Small incisions are made around the nipple-areolar region, and then the tumescent liquid is filled in to emulsify the fat and then the VASER probe is used for breaking the tough fat and fibrous tissue.
- Then with the help of a special cannula, they are moved in back and forth motion for loosening all the excess fat.
- In the final step, the removal of the Breast gland from the chest area is done by enlarging the incision.
Recovery tips after Gynecomastia surgery:
- After Gynecomastia surgery take medicines as recommended by the doctor.
- Avoid doing heavy workouts and strenuous exercises for some weeks.
- A healthy diet will play a significant role in faster recovery and aid healing.
- Quit smoking and drinking alcohol for some weeks after the Gynecomastia surgery.
- Take proper rest of 2-4 days to increase the chances of faster recovery.
- Wear the compression garment for some days or weeks.
Advantages of Gynecomastia Surgery:
- Shyness about removing T-shirts near the beach will go away.
- The breast gland will go away from your chest area.
- A masculine shape would be given.
Disadvantages of Gynecomastia surgery:
- Loss of nipple sensation is common for some weeks.
- Swelling and bruising in the treated area would happen.
- Blood clots would happen around the treated region.
- Mild pain and discomfort after the procedure.
Why choose Dezire Clinic?
It is best to get a Gynecomastia surgery done from an expert surgeon as that would ensure the positive results and one of the best surgeons in India Dr. Prashant Yadav is going to do the Man boobs surgery at his facility i.e. the Dezire Clinic to ensure that masculine chest would obtain by the patient after the surgery. To get more details about what surgery would cost and what should be done during the post-surgical procedure you can dial+91 9717470550 to book your free consultation or you can mail us at email@example.com to share your concern we have our own Youtube channel name desire clinic to spread knowledge about various cosmetic procedures and feedbacks of the patients going through them.