The Information that I am going to share is at the best of my knowledge and the sources I have taken are from various media outlets and the information available on internet. I am not trying to defame anybody by any means in this blog/video is purely for knowledge purpose. So sit tight and Enjoy the Blog/video.
Insight on her Life.
- Sara Khan was born on 6 august 1989 in Bhopal Madhya Pradesh.
- Sara Khan won the Miss Madhya Pradesh title in 2007 and later on she did her debut in the television industry with her role Sadhna in Sapna Baabul ka…. Bidaai and she appeared in the Big boss season 4 as well.
- She got married to Ali merchant on the very set of Bigg Boss but unfortunately, her marriage didn’t last long and they got separated just after 2 months post-wedding later on in an Interview Ali merchant revealed that it was just a staged marriage and they got paid heavily for doing that.
- She also appeared in the famous TV show Naagin and now she is one of the most followed celebrities in India on Instagram.
How she transformed her looks?
Sara Khan openly admitted that she had done lip fillers to make her lips look bigger than what she had naturally and there are some other cosmetic treatments that she might have done for her transformation and those treatments are as follows:
- Lip fillers
- The pictures that she shared on her social media accounts reflect that she has done lip fillers to which she agreed openly and even admitted that her lip fillers treatment was a disaster.
- Later on while giving her Interviews she denied the previous statements of hating it and said that her lip fillers are amazing and there is nothing wrong with them it’s the trollers on social media that don’t like her transformation, not her.
- So let’s dig out how some medical treatments helped her in achieving the looks that she wanted and how the mentioned treatments actually work.
Some insights of the Cosmetic Procedures:
BOTOX: These are some chemicals that are used to reduce skin wrinkles by relaxing the nerves of the face resulting in reduced forehead lines or Crow’s feet. These drugs are primarily meant to relax muscle contraction, which ultimately helps in getting wrinkle-free skin.
Lip fillers: This cosmetic procedure will help you give more plumper lips, in this treatment the dermal injections or fillers are used which mostly contain Hyaluronic acid that helps in increasing the size of the lips as done by Sara Khan.
Complexion: For Improving her skin colour she might have done some treatments to brighten her skin, treatments like skin rejuvenation through lasers, and after that constant application of some creams.
Role of diet and Exercise:
- She takes care of her physique by doing regular workouts and as an actress, she needs to be in the best fit possible so to handle the workload that comes after becoming a known star in Indian television.
- She just loves eating samosas and eats that often but she knows at what time she can have them and also encourages people to have knowledge about their body type and what is the best time to have their favourite food.
- Eat the right food at the right time that is the diet mantra she follows and encourages other to do the same in an interview she revealed that she have her dinner always before 8 pm to keep her body fit.
- While travelling to manage her fitness and diet she becomes very choosy in the food and exercises no matter where she goes her diet and fitness plan always remain the same.