The Information that I am going to share is at the best of my knowledge and the sources I have taken are from various media outlets and the information available on internet. I am not trying to defame anybody by any means in this blog/video is purely for knowledge purpose. So sit tight and Enjoy the Blog/video.
Insight on her Life.
- Anushka Sharma was born on 1 May 1988 in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh and she brought up in Bangalore.
- She wasn’t thinking of becoming an actress though she was pursuing her career in modeling or Journalism later on she joined an acting school to learn acting.
- Her film debut happened opposite Shahrukh Khan in a successful commercial drama movie “ Rab Ne Bna Di Jodi” and there was no going back afterwards.
- She was awarded person of the year By PETA for her contribution towards animal welfare besides that she is a producer as well and owns a production house clean slate filmz.
She married the Indian cricket team captain Virat Kohli in 2017 and the couple got blessed with a baby girl in 2021.
How she transformed her looks?
Anushka Sharma has been completely changed from what she looks earlier and this didn’t happen overnight it required both medical procedures and the results got enhanced because of her healthy lifestyle.
- Lip Job/ Lip augmentation
- The pictures circulating on social media of Anushka Sharma reflect that she had gone through some kind of cosmetic procedure which she didn’t denied and accepted that she has done a lip job/ Augmentation for her roles in the movies.
- But this is not the only cosmetic treatment she has gone through the mentioned treatments other than Lip job are the possible treatments she has done to change her looks.
- So let’s dig out how some medical treatments helped her in achieving the looks that she wanted and how the mentioned treatments actually work.
Some insights of the Cosmetic Procedures:
BOTOX: These are some chemicals that are used to reduce skin wrinkles by relaxing the nerves of the face resulting in reduced forehead lines or Crow’s feet. These drugs are primarily meant to relax muscle contraction, which ultimately helps in getting wrinkle-free skin.
Lip augmentation: In this procedure implants such as silicone are placed to change the configuration of the lips in some fat grafting also done to change the shape and size of the lips.
Complexion: For Improving her skin colour she might have done some treatments to brighten her skin, treatments like skin rejuvenation through lasers, and after that constant application of some creams.
Role of diet and Exercise:
- Anushka Sharma is one of the fittest Indian celebrities and takes care of her diet and healthy lifestyle religiously. She workout regularly even if she is having a busy schedule and prefers Yoga more than regular workouts to keep herself both physically and mentally fit.
- As for the cardio she Dances for 30 minutes to be in sync with the music and to keep her cardio in check besides that she meditates twice a day one in the morning before her shoot and the other in the evening after her shooting.
- Her diet includes juice, salads, fruits, and above all she gives preference to home-cooked food rather than eating outside and as the scholars say You are going to look like what you like to put in your gut and she is the epitome of this statement.
- Her discipline played a big role in achieving what she is today and she encourages others as well to live a healthy and beautiful life by having a regular diet and exercise routine.