The Information that I am going to share is at the best of my knowledge and the sources I have taken are from various media outlets and the information available on internet. I am not trying to defame anybody by any means in this blog/video is purely for knowledge purpose. So sit tight and Enjoy the Blog/video.
Insight on her Life.
- Ms. Aditi Rao Hydari was born on 28 October 1986 in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- She is an Indian actress, Dancer, and she sings really well she started learning Bharatnatyam when she was just 5 years old under the guidance of renowned dancer Leela Samson.
- She started her big-screen career in the year 2006 from the malyalam movie Prajapathi and later on played role in hindi cinema as well.
- As per some sources she got married to the lawyer and actor Satyadeep Mishra later on she admitted that she was in a relationship with him and got married to him at the age of 21 but they got separated.
- She got the best actress award several times in different categories for her performances on the big screen which was praised by audiences.
How she transformed her looks?
Aditi Rao Hydari is a name which is graciously reaching heights of popularity because of acting skills and beauty but the external beauty that the actress has is not just because of her genetics there is some role of cosmetic treatments as well in that and here are some of the treatments she might have gone through to look gorgeous.
- Rhinoplasty/ Nose Job
- The pictures circulating in media about her amazing transformation are developing curiosity among many that how she transformed herself completely is there any kind of magic that happened or there is something else which worked for her?
- Though she never accepted that publicly that she had gone through any of the cosmetic procedures but her changed looks say it all.
So let’s dig out how some medical treatments helped her in achieving the looks that she wanted and how the mentioned treatments actually work.
Some insights of the Cosmetic Procedures:
BOTOX: These are some chemicals that are used to reduce skin wrinkles by relaxing the nerves of the face resulting in reduced forehead lines or Crow’s feet. These drugs are primarily meant to relax muscle contraction, which ultimately helps in getting wrinkle-free skin.
Complexion: For improving her skin colour she might have done some treatments to brighten her skin, treatments like skin rejuvenation through lasers, and after that constant application of some creams.
Nose Job (Rhinoplasty): In this procedure, the surgeon alters the shape of the Nose because of various reasons such as if the patient has breathing issues or for some aesthetic enhancement, Aditi Rao Hydari has gone through that procedure to change her nose shape.
Role of diet and Exercise
- Aditi Rao Hydari is one of the unorthodox actresses that just doesn’t have a strict diet plan but she maintains her body well by having regular home-cooked food as she has a great metabolism she is not much worried about weight gain and all.
- She just loves eating literally eating Ghee(Clarified butter) as most of her food is made on ghee whether it is fish, chicken, and all the stuff you can imagine that can have oil in it.
- Coming to the exercise part she regularly does Yoga for her mental and physical fitness, she believes in maintaining sync with the body and mind and that’s why she got to stick with the Yoga and keep in check her Yoga routine.
- She believes that whenever you are having a craving of eating your favourite food after having a hard day eat that whether it is Pizza or any other eatable that you like most but don’t make it a habit as it is going to cost you in your fitness goals.