Getting facelift surgery won’t give you drastic results and change your appearance completely. Although many people get completely natural and drastic results but that depends on the quality of skin and your age as well. If you are looking for complete change than don’t mind seeing yourself as fake you as every procedure has got some limits. There are few Dos and Don’ts associated with this procedure with it:
- Get your hair coloured 5 days prior to the procedure as you won’t be able to get it done 6 weeks post procedure.
- Buy long scarf to protect your face from sun, you’ll want to put the scarf on to cover the bandage and to protect your face from the sun for your first 2 check-ups. After that, you’ll want the scarf and the hat to keep the sun off of your face.
- Prepare yourself recliner or propped up in a bed for at least the first week.
- Increase your protein intake to make the healing process fast, but avoid fibre.
- Know that the discomfort you feel around your ears when you try to sleep on your side will go away, too. If you have a facelift, the scars behind your ears will be raised and, as a result, are uncomfortable to sleep on.
- Be transparent about your medications and don’t hesitate in telling your surgeon about all the medications you are currently taking.
- Just don’t forget herbal and homeopathic medications also counted as regular medications.
- Stop taking painkillers or any other medicine like- Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Vitamin E, etc.
- Plan your post surgery rest for almost 1 to 2 weeks and avoid any heavy physical activity.
- Don’t smoke as it hinders your body’s healing ability and makes healing process take longer than normal.
Follow the above enlisted Dos and Don’ts to achieve the best results and see your effort giving fruits later. One thing you need to keep in mind the first is be realistic and expect realistic results from the cosmetic procedure.
At Dezire clinic, you can schedule your appointment with our senior surgeon Dr. Prashant Yadav (M.S., MC.H.) to get a clear picture of what you expect and what could be the possible result. We offer several cosmetic procedures and facelift is one of them and assured results will stun you. Book your consultation today to know more and its free of cost.
Visit our site: www.dezireclinic.in
Dr. Prashant Yadav
M.S. M.Ch. (Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery)
Dezire Clinic Pvt Ltd / +91 9272007896
Pune | Delhi | Bangalore | Gurgaon
Visit our Youtube Channel –