Do you also want to know the Breast reduction surgery cost?
Breast reduction, also known as reduction mammoplasty, is a surgical procedure that involves removing excess breast tissue, fat, and skin to reduce the size of the breasts. The procedure is typically performed to alleviate symptoms such as back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, and skin irritation caused by excessively large breasts, also known as macromastia. Breast reduction surgery can significantly improve the quality of life for individuals with excessively large breasts, reducing pain and discomfort and improving self-confidence and body image. The surgeon will evaluate the individual’s health, anatomy, and goals to determine the most appropriate surgical technique and provide personalized pre-and post-operative care instructions.
Who should opt for a breast reduction procedure?
- If you are constantly facing neck and back pain due to your large breast size.
- If you want to reshape your breast after undergoing a pregnancy.
- If you are facing problems with breast sagginess and looseness.
- If you are not able to wear clothing of your choice.
- If you feel insecure because of your large breasts.
What is the procedure of Breast reduction surgery at the Dezire clinic?
- It is recommended to undergo a consultation with our medical counselor over the call or in face-to-face mode to understand your concerns better. You can discuss your condition, its reason, and the reason you are expecting your surgery with our surgeon.
- You will not feel any discomfort during your surgery because you will be operated on under general anesthesia where you will be unconscious during your procedure.
- Various methods are used to perform a breast reduction that depends on your breast size, and the amount of sagginess in them.
- Anchor or inverted-T incision: This technique involves making an incision around the areola, extending vertically down the breast, and horizontally along the crease beneath the breast. The surgeon will then remove excess breast tissue, fat, and skin and reshape the breast, repositioning the nipple and areola to a higher location. This technique is best suited for individuals with larger breasts or significant sagging.
- Lollipop or vertical incision: This technique involves making an incision around the areola and extending vertically down the breast. The surgeon will then remove excess breast tissue, fat, and skin and reshape the breast, repositioning the nipple and areola to a higher location. This technique is best suited for individuals with moderate breast size and sagging.
- Scarless or minimal incision: This technique involves making small incisions around the edge of the areola and using liposuction to remove excess fat from the breast. This technique is best suited for individuals with small breasts and good skin elasticity.
What precautions are required after undergoing a breast reduction procedure?
After undergoing a breast reduction procedure, it is important to take proper care of yourself during the recovery period to ensure optimal healing and minimize the risk of complications. Here are some precautions that are typically recommended after breast reduction surgery:
- Follow your surgeon’s post-operative instructions: Our surgeon will provide detailed instructions on how to care for your incisions, dressings, and drains (if any), as well as when to resume normal activities and exercise.
- Wear a supportive bra: After breast reduction surgery, you will be required to wear a supportive bra to help reduce swelling and promote proper healing. Our surgeon will provide recommendations on the type of bra to wear and for how long.
- Avoid strenuous activity: It is important to avoid strenuous activity, heavy lifting, and exercise for several weeks after surgery to allow your body to heal properly.
- Manage pain and swelling: The surgeon may prescribe pain medication to help manage any discomfort or swelling you experience during the recovery period.
- Keep your incisions clean and dry: It is important to keep your incisions clean and dry to prevent infection. You should also avoid soaking in a bath or hot tub until your incisions have fully healed.
- Attend follow-up appointments: It is important to attend all follow-up appointments with your surgeon to ensure that your recovery is progressing as it should and to address any concerns or complications that may arise.
- Overall, following these precautions and any other specific recommendations provided by the surgeon can help ensure a smooth and successful recovery after breast reduction surgery.
Why Dezire clinic is the best clinic for your breast reduction surgery?
Looking for cosmetic treatment in Delhi, Dezire clinic has been in the field of cosmetic and surgical procedures for years now. We use the latest technology available in the market to give you high-class services. Dezire is known for maintaining an impeccable level of hygiene for a safe experience for our clients. We maintain confidentiality in our work to ensure that you will have a comfortable experience with us. You can call us at 9717470550 or you can email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book your free consultation.