Gynecomastia or man boobs is a condition that causes the chest muscles in a men’s body to enlarge which makes it look like a women’s chest. The primary reason for this condition is hormonal imbalance, decrease in the amount of testosterone and increase in the amount of estrogen. The dietary reasons like poor nutritional diet, eating processed food can also be the reason of man breast at an early pubertal age. It can make it difficult for the person getting diagnosed with this condition to have social life as the condition might make them feel insecure and they might avoid having conversation with anyone due to that condition.
What causes man boobs?
- A poor nutrient diet at your adolescent age.
- If you regularly eating fast food that is causing the imbalance of hormones.
- If you are being treated for prostate cancer and your medication is causing the natural testosterone level to decrease.
- AIDS medications that are known for their hormone imbalance causing properties can lead to the issue of Gynecomastia.
- If you are undergoing chemotherapy then also you can get this condition.
When you should opt for a surgery for treating your male breast issue?
- If you are feeling pain in your chest area.
- If dietary and lifestyle changes has not helped decreasing the symptoms.
- If medications has not delivered the desired results.
- If your grade of Gynecomastia is on an increased level.
- If you feel insecure because of your swollen chest tissues.
What is the procedure of surgically treating the male breast issue?
- You will be operated on under general anesthesia.
- Before your surgery you will have a consultation with your doctor where you can discuss your expectations from the surgery.
- Laser rays with liposuction have been the best methods for removing Gynecomastia.
- First of all, an incision will be made around both of your nipple.
- Through this incision a wand that emits laser gets inserted into the region that requires treatment.
- This laser will help in melting the fat present around the area.
- After melting this fat, a suction device is used to suck out the fat from your body.
- Through this same incision your glandular tissue will also be removed.
- After that the incision will be stitched and the region will get covered with the help of a dressing.
What are the precautions after Gynecomastia surgery?
- It is recommended to not to smoke few days after your surgery because the nicotine present in cigarettes can hamper with the blood clotting process after the surgery.
- Wear the compression garment given by your doctor to keep your chest protected from any injury.
- You should avoid high intensity physical activity for few days after your surgery till the time you get recovered.
What can you expect after your male boobs removal surgery?
The result of Gynecomastia surgery is highly satisfying. They are long term and instant. The surgery immediately enables you to wear your favorite clothing. With passing time the minimal scar from the surgery will fade away and it will not be detectable that you have undergone any surgery for your chest.
Why choose dezire clinic for your Gynecomastia procedure?
Looking for cosmetic treatment in Delhi, Dezire clinic has been in the field of cosmetic and surgical procedure for years now. We use the latest technology available in the market to give you a high class services. Dezire is known for maintaining an impeccable level of hygiene for a safe experience of our clients. We maintain confidentiality in our works to ensure that you will have a comfortable experience with us. You can call us on 9717470550 or you can email us at (email@example.com) to book your free consultation.