Nido Synthetic Hair Transplant
Nido Synthetic Hair Transplant
The second type of synthetic hair transplant available in india is Nido hair .Studies began on the development of artificial hair in Japan in the early 1970s. In 1972, the Nido® Corporation introduced the N-Type method as the first generation of artificial hair (AH) implantation. From 1972 through 1975 trial implantations and studies were conducted on voluntary patients.
In June 1975, this new method was presented to the Japanese Ministry of Health & Welfare, after which AH Technology was made available to the general public. Thereafter, following two additional generations of upgrades, the AH Technology was incorporated into the fourth generation that is currently in use – the Z-Type method.
The arrival of the Z-Type method is a triumph over male pattern baldness and is patented worldwide.
We are specially trained in the unique synthetic hair implant system so you can be assured of sound, professional advice along with first class service.
The number of hair implants required will be determined by the degree of hair loss and style selected. Colour will be matched to your existing hair colour.
Implants can be completed in one session or carried out over a period of time if you so desire.
They are specially suited for person who want instant result and who do not have sufficient donor hair to cover the bald area.
It can be done for both male and female pattern hair loss and at any age.
The procedure is done under local anesthesia and requires no stay or admission.
Synthetic hair implantation may not be suitable for everyone, but NIDO® clinical trials show that over 95% of patients who have undergone this technique have very good to excellent results.
Implants can also be combined with transplant procedure for a thickening result or to camouflage old transplant ‘plugs’. These synthetic implants have several advantages over hair transplantation procedure such as no pain, no bandages, no stitches and no time off work. The implants give a natural appearance and permit an active, sporting lifestyle.
The color and length are chosen according to remaining hair texture and preference of the patient. First around 100 NIDO are implanted in the area of baldness to test any reactions. After 3 weeks if there are no reactions then remaining fibres are planted in single session under local anesthesia. There is no downtime and you can assume your normal work just after the procedure.
This procedure does require on-going maintenance of the hair to ensure the best possible results. During consultation we will assess your requirements and whether this procedure will suit you.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Hair volume can be increased with remarkably simple procedure.
- Ordinary social activity can be resumed immediately after procedure.
- After implantation, there is an immediate sense of one’s own hair, both in shampooing and styling.
- Collagen is chemically bonded to the surface of the artificial hair (world leading technology, worldwide patent).
- Therefore, the collagen on the artificial hair surface and the collagen in the scalp chemically bind, preventing bacterial invasion from outside.
- When necessary, artificial hairs can be completely removed as single fibers.
- Implanted artificial hairs have outstanding durability and can remain in place for many years with almost no breakage, bending or frizzing.
- Nido’s products are consistently produced under strict quality control at our International Standard.
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management System) and ISO 13485 (quality systems/medical equipment) certified manufacturing facility.
- All Nido products are completely sterilized by electron beam and completely safe.
Unlike natural hair, artificial hair will not grow, and because the scalp can be dirtied easily, it must be kept clean.
Just as natural hair can fall out and change, artificial hair, too, will not remain fixed in place, so we recommend supplemental implantation
What is the cost of nido synthetic hair transplant?
The total cost depends on the number of nido hair implantation needed for your baldness grade. Call us +91 8262860860 or visit Dezire clinic for free consultation to know your estimated cost.