VASER Liposuction Cost?
If you are willing to get your liposuction and want you know its price then please fill the form given below. After you fill the form then you will receive an email on your email id and a message on your contact number.
Vaser Liposuction – Fat Removal Surgery Cost
Liposuction or fat removal surgery cost depends on lot of factors. The exact cost of the surgery will be explained to you by our doctors on your consultation. On your consultation you will come to know about the entire procedure which is going to be done and the total cost of the procedure.
These are the following factors on which cost of liposuction depends:
- Amount of extra fat which is present on your on the on the concerned area.
- Age, Weight and Height.
- Number of Body Part to Be Treated.
- Number of Session Required.
- Associated Medical Condition.
- If any other procedure has to be performed with it or not
- The body area where liposuction is done such as if it is done on some complicated areas like chin, buccal fat it will be more costly
- Liposuction technique used such as VASER 4D HiDef Liposuction or traditional liposuction
Kindly fill the inquiry form to know the cost of Vaser Liposuction of your body parts.
*Disclaimer: The result of plastic surgery is not same; it varies from patient to patient.
Thinking about liposuction all the time but still can’t make up your mind? All the information about liposuction is being provided to you below this:
Because of the increasing incidence of obesity, now day’s liposuction is the most commonly discussed topics. Liposuction is a fat removal technique which is used for removing the deposits of fat which is located below the skin. The operation is usually carried out under general anaesthesia or local anaesthesia.
The technique of liposuction has also improved now days with the advancement in technology and medical science. 4D hi-def VASER liposuction has come which is world’s most recent and advance technique of liposuction. This techniques are far more better than other techniques it doesn’t cause any pain, complications etc.
If you are thinking that after your liposuction you can reduce your weight also, this is not possible. You should not confuse liposuction to be a weight loss measure in obesity. Liposuction is not going to reduce your weight it is only going to help in removing the fat deposits which is below the skin layer. The body areas which are commonly involved in liposuction are chest, buttock, back, abdomen, inner part of knees, hips, love handles, inner and outer things, and upper part of arms. This technique is best for those people who have got good elasticity of their skin
Liposuction is usually done for removing the stubborn and resistant fat deposits and to give a natural and perfect shape to the body parts
- Gynecomastia: Fat Accumulated under a man’s breasts removed by liposuction.
- Lipodystrophy syndrome : In this fat gets deposited in one part of the body and lost in some other part. This techniques gives a more youthful appearance to the body and equally distributes the fat
- Extreme weight loss after obesity : Person whose BMI is minimum 40 or more than 40 may need liposuction for removing their excess skin.
- Lipoma : Big size lipomas and fatty tumors are removed by liposuction
VASER liposuction is the world most advance technique, this technique uses ultrasonic energy which targets the extra deposits of fat by preserving the other tissues structures such as blood vessels, nerves and connective tissue.
At Dezire Clinic hi-def VASER liposuction is used by Dr. Prashant Yadav (M.S, M.CH). This clinic has branches over other four main cities of India which is Delhi, Pune, Gurgaon, Bangalore and Ahmedabad.
To achieve that “shredded look” you already have to have the muscle
We are doing liposuction exclusively by most advance technique of Ultrasound-assisted liposuction also known as VASER Hi Def liposuction. During this procedure, ultrasonic energy is used to liquefy the fat, after which it is removed from the body.
What are the advantage of VASER liposuction over traditional liposuction?
- You’ll have less swelling and bruising with VASER than with traditional or tumescent liposuction, which require more forceful movements to break up fatty tissue.
- The sound waves target only the fat without damage to surrounding tissue such as blood vessels and nerves. This process gives equal distribution of fat and gives smooth skin
- Recovery is less painful than with traditional tumescent liposuction because the nerves and tissue surrounding the treatment area are less likely to be disturbed.
- VASER liposuction results are considered permanent as long as you maintain your postoperative weight, since the targeted fat cells are removed.
- You shouldn’t need more than a few days (possibly up to a week) of downtime with VASER liposuction, vs. two weeks of downtime with traditional lipo if only fat reduction is done. With VASER Hi DefLipo, the initial swelling starts resolving at 2-3 weeks postoperatively.