Laser hair removal is all about getting rid of unwanted hairs, for soft supple flawless skin. Laser works well on healthy skin and good skin tone, though all skin type enjoys the benefit of this treatment now days with due to advanced technology. Pigment in the follicles absorbs the light that destroys the hair root and this prevents any further growth. It targets dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged, pulse treats many hairs at the same time. At Dezire clinic best and advanced laser equipment is available, we use Diode and Candela for laser hair removal. It takes very less time or say minutes for small areas while large areas take up to an hour.
Before getting it done..
Limit plucking, waxing and electrolysis for six weeks before treatment, as it targets the roots so these factors can create complications in the process even sun exposure before and after the process should be avoided for minimum six weeks.
Procedure: hair is trimmed few minutes above the skin surface, equipment is adjusted according to the colour, thickness and condition of your skin and localities of hair being treated as well. Before the procedure cold gel or special cooling device is applied on the targeted area to protect the outer skin layer. The laser beam is passed on the targeted area which gives a tingling sensation so it’s bearable and ice pack is needed to be applied after the treatment to manage any irritation caused later.
*Anti inflammatory creams, lotion or cold water compression is prescribed after the treatment to ease any discomfort or pain.
- He best way to minimize the risk of side effects is to avoid UV exposure for 7 days pre- and post- treatment
- Avoid sunburns and tans for at least 2 weeks prior to treatment
- Avoid sunless tanning products for 7 days before treatment
- Pregnant clients cannot be treated
- If blisters occur, do not puncture. If skin is broken, apply an antibiotic ointment until healed
- Tylenol is recommended for post-treatment discomfort
- Avoid using seat warmers immediately after treatment
- Avoid any additional laser treatments or a chemical procedure on the treated area for at least 2 weeks post-treatment or until healing has occurred
- To get the best results follow the treatment with intervals suggested by Dr. Prashant Yadav (M.S, MC.H), at Dezire clinic Delhi.
To Know the of laser hair removal cost and book your free consultation visit our Dezire Clinic.
*Dezire clinic is one of the best places known for successful results it’s a chain of clinic run by Dr. Prashant Yadav. He’ll examine your condition and recommend you the best procedure for best results.
Dr. Prashant Yadav
M.S., M.Ch. (Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery)
Dezire Clinic Pvt Ltd / +91 9272007896
Our Site: www.dezireclinic.in/