How Much Gynecomastia Surgery Will Cost?
You will find lots of clinics and hospitals that do Gynecomastia Surgery in India. The reason for choosing Dezire Clinic for Gynecomastia Surgery is Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon having performed one of the highest numbers of successful surgery by VASER Technique.
The gynecomastia or male breast reduction surgery cost depends on the following factors.
We are giving the world class treatment at most affordable Cost. The cost of Gynecomastia is according to the grade and type of Gyencomastia.
You can find the cost of your Gyencomastia Surgery by feeling the Gynecomastia Cost calculator form. We will mail you the estimated cost based on the details you have filled. You can call us on 7276606484. Or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your consultation with the Doctor.
We can perform Gyencomastia Surgery at Pune, New Delhi and Gurgaon.
- Surgeon’s Qualification
- Operative facilities
- Technique of liposuction
- Gland excision needed or not
- Stay Required or not
- Anaesthetist Experience
- Type of Compression garment
- Post care facilities
During consultation you will be given a list of blood test to be done before you schedule your male breast reduction procedure. These are the following test to be done at any pathology labs or diagnostic center.
- BT, CT, PT
- HIV, HBSAG
- Random Blood Sugar
Please mail the reports or personally show the reports once you get these tests done.
- Inform all your previous surgery and medical disorders.
- Carry all your previous surgery /medical records on the day of surgery.
- Avoid Smoking and alcohol.
- Nothing to eat or drink after midnight (12PM) the night before the procedure.
- No tea /coffee/water on the morning of the procedure.
- Shaving of underarms and chest regions.
- Do not bring jewelry or other valuables with you.
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing that is easy to put on and take off.
After Gyencomastia surgery, it is important for you to have someone available with you for the first 24hours, as you will have some weakness and drowsiness.
- DO NOT SMOKE after the surgery.
- A light diet is best after surgery. Begin by taking liquids slowly and progress to soups light diet. You may start a regular diet the next day.
- Fever – it is expected to have low grade fever after the surgery which will subside gradually on its own .incase of persistent fever kindly inform and contact us
After surgery there will be muscle soreness and discomfort for about 5-7 days. The pain medication we have prescribed should relieve your discomfort. Do not drink alcohol while taking pain medication. 7. 8. The compression garment must be worn AT ALL TIMES for four WEEKS. This is to minimize scaring, promote healing and maximize your postoperative result. After 4 weeks you only need to wear the compression garment at night.. 10. Massage to the operated chest area s will help increase circulation and alleviate the hardness felt underneath the skin. Massage can 3 to 4 days after surgery.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER GYNECOMASTIA
- Many patients say that the pain equivalent of Gynecomastia is similar to having an extremely hard workout and/or skin sunburn.
- The pain is not sharp but more of an ache.
- The body retains fluids in response to surgery so do not expect to see any immediate results for the first 2-3 weeks. In the long run you will see more of a change in the way your clothes fit.
- Swelling and bruising are a normal expectation following surgery. Bruising could be apparent for as long as 3-4 months afterwards. The bruises will move down your body as they are absorbed.
- It is normal to have an itching and/or numbness following surgery in the areas that underwent Gynecomastia. This will gradually subside over the next 2-3 months.
Kindly call on 9222122122 in case you have any difficulty or any emergency.