The Information that I am going to share is at the best of my knowledge and the sources I have taken are from various media outlets and the information available on internet. I am not trying to defame anybody by any means in this blog/video is purely for knowledge purpose. So sit tight and Enjoy the Blog/video.
- Shruti Rajalakshmi Haasan was born on 28 January 1986 in Chennai.
- She immensely contributed to the South Indian film Industry and is well known for giving many entertaining films on the screen.
- She actually started her career as a singer as she is good at singing but later on she appeared in various movies and became an actor.
How she transformed her looks?
Shruti Haasan is very outspoken about her Surgeries she never tried to shadow the reality of the cosmetic treatments that she had gone through and even accepted the facts on social media platforms accepting that she went under the Knife to look what she is today. Some of the procedures that she had gone through are as follows:
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- BOTOX and Lip Fillers
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- As Shruti Haasan never shadowed her surgical treatments with natural transformation 2 out of the mentioned treatments are publicly accepted by her and the remaining one is the most common treatment used by the celebrities to keep their face look young.
- So let’s dig out how some medical treatments helped her in achieving the looks that she wanted and how the mentioned treatments work.
Some insights of the Cosmetic Procedures:
BOTOX: These are some chemicals that are used to reduce skin wrinkles by relaxing the nerves of the face resulting in reduced forehead lines or Crow’s feet. These drugs are primarily meant to relax muscle contraction, which ultimately helps in getting wrinkle-free skin.
Facial Plastic Surgery: This procedure is used to change the configuration of the face to make the face of the person according to his/her preference.
Rhinoplasty: In this procedure the configuration of the nose of the patient would be changed by the surgeon and Shruti Haasan got her deviated septum corrected through this surgery.
Facial Plastic Surgery