Perfect plumpy lips is all what we desire for, some are born with them and others get it done the problem arises in asymmetrical lips. When one of the lips is larger-than-average lips may appear out of proportion with other facial features and can interfere with eating, drinking and speaking. The perfect candidacy for lip reduction is not just based on anyone’s personal choice better to consult a board certified surgeon under whose consultation you can decide and schedule your lip reduction surgery. Dr. Prashant Yadav at Dezire clinic, is one of the best board certified plastic surgeons, he’ll examine your lips, take a full medical history, listen to your concerns and assess your expectations.
Lip reduction surgery is typically performed under local anesthesia while oral sedation is required sometimes. It takes 1 complete hour to done but if you are opting other cosmetic surgeries along it might take more time. In this surgeon makes an incision along the length of your targeted lip, a strip of tissue is removed and incision is sutured. This can be done on any of the lips or both, depending on your requirement. Your lips/lip may feel bruised just after the procedure and following few days. Painkiller is usually prescribed to ease the discomfort caused after the procedure with other post operative instructions.
Care & instructions:
- Eating becomes challenging after the procedure due to incision placed inside the lip liquid diet is prescribed for few days
- Acidic foods such as oranges, tomatoes, etc are strongly avoided as they irritate the wound
- Sutures are dissolvable and heal on their own within 5-10 days
- Bleeding can be seen in some cases so avoid any activity related to your mouth for few days following the procedure
- If pus, redness or pain is experienced immediately contact your surgeon
- After 10 days swelling may subsidies
- If lips feel too thin after the procedure lip augmentation can be opted to correct the outcome
- Use Vaseline gel to moisturise the wounded area to make healing fast
- Following post op instructions is required for quick healing
Dezire clinic, Delhi will provide you with the best cosmetic surgeries, under the expert hands of Dr. Prashant Yadav (M.S., M.C.H) he’s known for his expertise and results in the cosmetic world. Dezire clinic is a chain of cosmetic clinics in India run by Dr. Prashant Yadav since years.
Most Visit Our Site
Dr. Prashant Yadav
M.S., M.Ch. (Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery)
Dezire Clinic Pvt Ltd / +91 9272007896