Surveys suggest that almost every male would want to have& flaunt a 6 pack or 8 pack ab.But everyone does not have the time that is required to be dedicated in the gym to develop them. Developing a 6 pack ab or 8 pack ab also requires dieting, discipline & sacrifice. People may be equipped with an intense desire to get those evasive 6 pack abs, but everyone is not blessed. It is also sometimes extremely difficult to get rid of the adamant & rigid fat stacked up in pockets in and around the belly region.
6 pack or 8 packs via surgery?
The 6 pack ab development surgery or the ‘Ab etching surgery’ as it is popularly known is the latest advancement of medical science. Ab etching surgery makes it possible for almost anyone to get those enviable 6 pack abs.
In this surgery, the most latest medical technique is used. The technique is known as Vaser 4D Hi Definition Liposuction. This process focuses on enhancing the underlying muscular definition of the torso by performing very selective superficial liposuction & muscle enhancement with fat grafting if needed. It involves suction of the fat around the abdominal muscular structure and then sculpting the abs along their natural contours. To appreciate the impact of Vaser Hi definition Liposuction surgery go through the condition of the abs just before & after the surgery. The results are instantaneous.
Suitable candidate for Ab etching surgery.
The most eligible candidates for abdominal etching have following traits:-
- Good overall health
- No major medical issues
- Physically fit and have an athletic muscle build
- Already have well-toned abdominal muscles, with only a layer or pockets of stubborn fat that cover the muscles
Ab etching process accentuates abdominal undulation. More tight, firm & ripped abs like you had always wanted, are created.
- Abdominal muscles are marked which provide guideline for the area to be treated during the surgery.
- Anaesthesia is administered
- Incisionsare made in the belly button or in the wrinkles of the skin in the abdominal area.
- A metal tube known as cannula is inserted & with it’s to & fro movement, excess fat is removed The sculpting of the abs into the desired shape(6 pack or 8 pack) is done.
Any side effects & after Surgery procedures to be followed:-
- Medicines to quicken the healing process are provided.
- There could be some swelling, bruising & redness initially which should subside in a few weeks.
- The surgeon may prescribe a compressive garment to assist the body tissues to adjust to their contours faster & also to reduce swelling for a couple of weeks or more depending on the healing occurred.
- For the first couple of weeks after the surgery physical exertion, exercise, heavy weight lifting should be avoided. The outcome of the procedure is fully evident within 4-6 months when the body has had enough time to heal.
If you or any of your relatives, acquaintance want to get that elusive 6 pack abs, you may contact Dr. Prashant Yadav from Dezire Clinic India at the following centres.
Ahmedabad Address:- Dr. Vasa Hair Transplant Clinic, 4, Kailash Soceity, Ashram Road, Opposite Bata Showroom;b/H H K House, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
Mobile/WhatsApp : +91 9205950249
Bangalore Address:- Dezire Clinic, A56, 1st Floor, Koramangala Industrial Layout, 5th Block, Jyoti Nivas College Road, Bengaluru – 560 034, Karnataka
Mobile/WhatsApp : +91 9860774733, +91 8860811150
Delhi Address:- Dezire Clinic, A-1/11 Basement, Safdarjung Enclave, Chaudhary Jhandu Singh Marg, Next to Kamal Cinema New Delhi Delhi 110029
Mobile/WhatsApp : +91 9717470550
Gurgaon Address:- Dezire Clinic, 1405, Sector 46, Samaspur Tigra Road, Huda Colony, Gurugram, Haryana, India– 1220021
Mobile/WhatsApp : +91 9910689896, +91 8860811150
Pune Address:- Dezire Clinic, Office. No. 202, 14/15 second Floor-Swastik Chambers, Above ICICI Bank, Karve Road , Pune – 411004, MH, India
Mobile: +91 9222122122 Whatsapp: +91 9272007896
Kolhapur Address:- Dezire Clinic, First Floor, Sharda Sankul, 169 E ward, opposite Vijayraj Hotel, Tarabai Park, Kolhapur 416003
Mobile/WhatsApp : +91 9222122122, +91 9272007896